OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yep get them for 155.00 shipped at ruggedsole by signing up for the email and they send u right way a 10.00 off promo to get price
pimp.gif

As much as I tried, I can't resist these
smh.gif

I will be picking them up on release day.

I am in the same boat hope I can get them on release date maybe earlier

Yeah, been trying to get them early, but there's no way I'm paying above $180.

I might as well get them on release date if that's the case.

Will have fun buying these. Havent got up early to buy a pair of J's since the Mars 4s. Time to get back into the game. Theres to much heat coming out thisyear

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

Will have fun buying these. Havent got up early to buy a pair of J's since the Mars 4s. Time to get back into the game. Theres to much heat coming out this year

lol same here the mars 4 was the only jordan i ever wake up early to cop i remember this one guy come in the store at like 8am with me and he copped 5 pairs !I was like #+# and walked out with my one pair

i think they've been sold out smurf, everytime i clicked on a size yesterday it kept having a pop up, maybe they are just updating the "add tocart" button on the link

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

Anyone get their shipping confirmations from Ruggedsole?
just got mine today i ordered my pair last night..so you should be getting yours soon

I will be getting these, only sad thing is, these remind of the typical fake VI's, SMH @ JB for just endorsing style/quality of Fakes

The Suede is actually nicer than I expected. I held them in my hands today. I actually liked the new suede, didn't like the paint job. The shoe lookedsloppily painted. Will have to take a closer look at my pair on release date. Hmm, the thought of 2 pairs crossed my mind today...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The Suede is actually nicer than I expected. I held them in my hands today. I actually liked the new suede, didn't like the paint job. The shoe looked sloppily painted. Will have to take a closer look at my pair on release date. Hmm, the thought of 2 pairs crossed my mind today...

I think they painted them in a way to prevent paint chipping.

At least, that's what it looks like to me.

I'm picking up my pair in later tonight, well hopefully if I don't change my mind.
laugh.gif

its goin down tomorow...my connect comin thru with these tomorow for the L O
im jus debating on the size to get cuz they say these run kinda small
this is gonna be a walk in the park release down here in corpus christi....
ill post pics tomorow when i get em in my hand

I got my tracking number from uptempoair a few hours ago. Hopefully I get em Friday or next Monday!

Just ordered a pair in size 9 from RuggedSole. I guess I got the last pair from them because right after I ordered, the Sold Out sign showed up for the shoe. Ihope my order went through. $155 shipped is a fantastic price!

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Just ordered a pair in size 9 from RuggedSole. I guess I got the last pair from them because right after I ordered, the Sold Out sign showed up for the shoe. I hope my order went through. $155 shipped is a fantastic price!

Yea price is fairly priced...i just got a call from them saying they are going to cancel my order. They sold out in store and didnt update their onlinestore.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Why is everyone dropping extra $$ when these are GRs?

Are you stupid?

Just because these are GRs doesn't mean you are GUARANTEED to get your pair.

This same ignorance was seen on the SpaceJam 09 release, and now look what happened? I have seen 6 SpaceJam topics on NT about people not getting their pairs and a thousand page topic on ISS.. so go figure..

Hmmm, are you stupid?
These are no where near the hype of the Space Jams.
The Air Jordan 1 Black/Red Straps were a LS release and i got mines with no problem.
There were just as hyped as these.

You must of been one of the VERY lucky people to just walk into your local Footlocker and pickup your pair of SpaceJams.

Use your head and look at the trends of these online websites selling these for retail, and above retail.. do you see something similar in all these cases?SOLD OUT(unless its weird sizes left like 13+)

By the way, I live in NY... these aren't going to last a day in NY.

^^ won't last 4 hours here in hawaii.... lines deep of 16 year old Philippino kids (no john rocker) with shmedium stussy shirts, skinny jeans, straightbilled new era caps, all lined up with girlfriends or family friends (to cop multiples) = price of living in paradise
smile.gif

like this...

http://photobucket.com/images/hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom