OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^ thats cool i had them and they cracked on me and i aint paying a lot to get them again so i got these instead
wink.gif

i guess ill copped if i see em in the mall before the mall opens and hope that they will be available in my spots if not ohhhh well rather copped themotorsport VI's or maybe another pair of true blue III's

^ the motorsports Vl are ones next on my list too
wink.gif
CITYSOLE.COM GOT 3 MORE SIZES IN 8.5,9,9.5 184.99 SHIPPED

Originally Posted by magc840

Sneaker Preorder has them up again for $190. Sz. 10 and up. I need 9.5's GRRRRRR!-

Yeah my bad... 9.5 was the first size to sell out. All sizes have been moving pretty quickly the last couple weeks. I'm nearly sold out across the board. I got fewer pairs of these than the Space Jams... so did my supplier. I don't know what that means in terms of limitedness.

i dont know now ive been craping on this shoe since ive seen the 1st pics but know im starting to get the ich there starting to grow on me im going to have seethese in person but i think im going to copp now maybe 2 pairs idk

I'm all about Blk VIs BUT not the Varsity Red ones. I have to say, FOR ME, Motorsports > Blk Vrsty Red.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

gs sizes >>> mens sizes

but as for me, still undecided..some mens size pics look good..others look trash.
ohwell.gif

Marley, make room for me on that bandwagon. After that last pic, these are a def. cop.

Suede doesn't even look suede.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Here's actual pics of men sizes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
garbage. you suckers have fun copping this trash. the glory days of a great retro jordan are over. i'm so disappointed they don't give us what we deserve after we made them what they are today.
smh.gif
omg. shut the %#@# up with these types of posts. you don't DESERVE anything.
dudes acting like JB owes them something. if you that mad about it, go buy some damn Reeboks...

Hmm. Anyone try to get a pair on hold at Finish Line? I'm thinking about calling tomorrow and asking.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Here's actual pics of men sizes
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
cant wait
6qelqv.jpg
garbage. you suckers have fun copping this trash. the glory days of a great retro jordan are over. i'm so disappointed they don't give us what we deserve after we made them what they are today.
smh.gif
omg. shut the %#@# up with these types of posts. you don't DESERVE anything.
dudes acting like JB owes them something. if you that mad about it, go buy some damn Reeboks...

what are you 13? yes, i deserve what i put into this company, so YOU shut the F up. now go cop your sucky ashy VI that'll turn yellow in 2 weeks andi'll cop those reeboks, you hypebeast.

gots to cop these fa sure people was giving me misleading info saying that these are supposed to come out on the 16th but now its the 23rd hopefully I thesewont be like the space jams because it will be total mayhem

Back
Top Bottom