OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by manupcj99

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

what's even more funny is that u not thinking a world outside of NT.
reality gonna hit em come da 23rd.......they gonna be as abundant as da red and white XII's

Exactly, people are too paranoid over the Space Jam release. I think everyone will pick these up easily, even if they do move fast.

What yall fail to realize is that the Space Jams were as abundant as the white XII's. Look how fast those sold out. It's not always simply a matter of production #'s (i.e. supply)... Demand is often the key to how hard a shoe will be to cop.

Now if you want real evidence of demand... look at the fact that sneakerhead.com and uptempoair.com both sold out within moments of info being posted here on Niketalk. Not saying these will be impossible to get, but don't expect them to sit around even a day past release date in most markets. They will fly off shelves. I should know.. peep the sig.
this aint da holidays anymore, plus u you got 2 pairs of red XII's out there already competing with these jordan VI's so da casualconsumer isn't gonna be funneled into coppin these

for no particular reason...sneakerheads are jumpin da gun online.

It is funny how everyone said they are not buying these, but now the websites that had em are sold out, lol u guys are killing me

reality gonna hit em come da 23rd.......they gonna be as abundant as da red and white XII's

Exactly, people are too paranoid over the Space Jam release. I think everyone will pick these up easily, even if they do move fast.

What yall fail to realize is that the Space Jams were as abundant as the white XII's. Look how fast those sold out. It's not always simply a matter of production #'s (i.e. supply)... Demand is often the key to how hard a shoe will be to cop.

Now if you want real evidence of demand... look at the fact that sneakerhead.com and uptempoair.com both sold out within moments of info being posted here on Niketalk. Not saying these will be impossible to get, but don't expect them to sit around even a day past release date in most markets. They will fly off shelves. I should know.. peep the sig.
this aint da holidays anymore, plus u you got 2 pairs of red XII's out there already competing with these jordan VI's so da casual consumer isn't gonna be funneled into coppin these

Dude, the "casual consumer" whatever that is, aren't the ones that made SJ's fly off the shelves! Those sold because they are a classic shoethat pretty much everybody that knows kicks has been wanting for a while! I don't expect this release to sit around either and if I were you guys, Iwouldn't sit around all day on release day and when the reports start coming in of people selling out, THEN you decide you want them. Make up your mindRIGHT NOW and make life easier for yourself. I called my local FL and they only got about 1 to 2 pairs per size and won't be getting anymore.

this aint da holidays anymore, plus u you got 2 pairs of red XII's out there already competing with these jordan VI's so da casual consumer isn't gonna be funneled into coppin these

im not from a huge city nor a small town and my local malls only has fnl,fl getting these with 1 pair per size each (1 full size run) these will not be ez foreveryone to cop outside NY/CA
wink.gif

This is funny, now you have dudes mentioning a international infrared pack, based on rumors with no proof

I hope you don't miss out on a sneaker you might want based on a rumor.

Is this what NT has come to these days?

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Dude, the "casual consumer" whatever that is, aren't the ones that made SJ's fly off the shelves! Those sold because they are a classic shoe that pretty much everybody that knows kicks has been wanting for a while! I don't expect this release to sit around either and if I were you guys, I wouldn't sit around all day on release day and when the reports start coming in of people selling out, THEN you decide you want them. Make up your mind RIGHT NOW and make life easier for yourself. I called my local FL and they only got about 1 to 2 pairs per size and won't be getting anymore.
Yeah...I'd have to disagree w/ you as well Ninja. You gotta realize that the majority of markets are nowhere near the NYC market which isflooded w/ any and every Jordan release. So your reality is that there are A LOT of these available right now, and will be on release day. But say a marketlike even Atl...these are nowhere near as available right now. And will be gone release day. So I woudn't mistake a comparable supply to that of the12's. In the end, it simply comes down to the attraction of the shoe...people are extremely attracted to 3s, 4s, 6's and 11's, especially OGcolorways. The 12's were a good shoe, but not a geat shoe compared to the 6. And that's why the 12's are still available.

Now will these have the same resale value as the Space Jams....I, personally, don't think so. But that's mainly due to thepending/proposed/rumored/whatever else you wanna call it release of an infrared pack, Concords and Cool Greys (more 11's!), and Cement 3s.

Bottom line...and this is just my opinion...these will sell out fast. The proof is in what's already happened w/ these online releases today....sold out!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is funny, now you have dudes mentioning a international infrared pack, based on rumors with no proof

I hope you don't miss out on a sneaker you might want based on a rumor.

Is this what NT has come to these days?
Some of us are still waiting on JB to release the sneaker we really want. That's why the possibility of a infrared pack is intriguing. Whether this pack is a pipe dream or reality it shouldn't stop anyone from getting these....if you really likethem anyways.

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

just copped my pair today for 110
in da bronx 170
****flash made them look darker
***pic of soles is true color

W T F these are wayy better material now I see why..

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

This is a Men Size
grin.gif

l_dd3d0bfdc97d4aecb832c16f8e4ae7fe.jpg

they look dope, I'm usually not a fan of predominantly black kicks but I'm keen to rock these when I can get my hands on a pair

I don't know about everybody else, but I already have about 8 pairs of the 16 my local FL is getting LOCKED! I don't think you will see them much afterthe 23rd, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I don't know about everybody else, but I already have about 8 pairs of the 16 my local FL is getting LOCKED! I don't think you will see them much after the 23rd, but I could be wrong.

What do you mean?

Yeah, they look nice. My local footlocker is only getting two each so IDK. All I know is that I'm going to be online early just in case.

I asked my local spot to put me a pair on hold and the manager said he got me, but I'm going to have the laptop going at 1am just in case.

Back
Top Bottom