OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Got my bred 6 from lapizzashop. They shipped it already. First time for me to order from them. I hope they are legit. They look legit though.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You ordered from a pizza shop?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I know it sounds funny but look them up at ebay. I think they are a new store in NY. They are sold out though.

anybody...where can i get theses now in nyc? Im in LI but ill make the commute....Im not trying to be assed like likethe sj's

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Got my bred 6 from lapizzashop. They shipped it already. First time for me to order from them. I hope they are legit. They look legit though.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You ordered from a pizza shop?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I know it sounds funny but look them up at ebay. I think they are a new store in NY. They are sold out though.
ooh i know them i was going to cop from them but they seem fishy to me so i ended up copping at pys.com

Originally Posted by iHust1e

anybody...where can i get theses now in nyc? Im in LI but ill make the commute....Im not trying to be assed like like the sj's

Where in LI? If your out west towards the city not sure, maybe sneakers and jeans in hicksville. If your out east shoot me a pm.

Everyone knows that Suede/Nubuck doesn't photograph well, so you really can't make judgment until you finally hold pair, and once you do, will not putthese down.

I love my pair. I will take better pics tomorrow.

Fly, good luck with that. I would bet you anything that these will not hit that price.... Maybe 119.99 like the blk/Uni. Blue 12s... but nothing any lower inan A grade....

Originally Posted by Beasly151

They had them at my spot here in the DMV so i copped them for retail and they look pretty good. I know every one has been dogging these but when they come out they well sell and i know there not the infareds.
saw these today in person and held them, this pick is what they look like in person, real soft and smooth not ashy

Looks like UTA is shipping pretty quick. Received my shipping confirmation yesterday (1/13), and they're scheduled to arrive tomorrow (1/15) via UPS. Now Ijust hope they get here before I get on the road for ATL.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody know when sneakerpreorder is gonna ship?

I ask him a few days ago and he said Thursday or Friday- I assume he meant of this week.

I thought I was going to skip out on these for the Foams, but these are irresistible.. Hopefully I'll be able to get the Foams later, but if not, its allgood

Back
Top Bottom