OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Got a chance to see the kicks and today. Went throught several pairs and quality was the same on all of them! These quality is good ( and by good I mean 2010standards) and those who wanna cop will not be disappointed!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why Ninjahood and sickickz23 are in here they :

1.Stated they did not like the shoes about 100 times already one of them even went to another forum to state this same opinion 50 more times.

2.They don't like the shoes because of the infrared not being on it.

3.There not buying the shoes even with a discount as one stated about 100 times

4. They don't like the suede.

So why are they still in here i just don't get it can someone explain this to me cause i am confused. Why spent so much time in a thread about shoes you don't like dont make much sense
moz-screenshot.png
curtis.jpg

Everytime the thread seems to get better people who aren't even going to cop come in here and bring up the same stuff that has been addressed pages about
tired.gif

This OG thing to me is stupid because its not like JB is sending you people money for buying his shoes for so long

Grew up people there just shoes
eyes.gif

24awz2v.jpg

laugh.gif

says da dude that joined december & over 80% of your post are on this thread...did u even see da sun today? im convinced this dude works for a store hypingthese up or

something cuz you act like you got some sort of incentive for these selling well....
nerd.gif

I haven't posted in years and I'm back. Just received mine today. Totally worth it. Stop whyning. This shoe looks amazing with jeans. Plus, they arereal and authentic. I live in the DMV and I have seen 10 years of fake black infrareds. I'm so happy to see these. These were my 1st pair jordans in 1991.- Don Juan

^Looking forward to getting my pairs, very excited to have the closest thing to my very first Air Jordan as well.^

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by never wear them

4281957875_eafc0ecb1a.jpg

4282700210_c4624ed7c7.jpg

These pics make them look better than infas look on feet.

I'm just saying...
thoes are really great pics. the red color doesnt matter that much to me. i think they should have used varsity on mjs shoe to begin w. infa is just too pinky IMO.

This pic just sold them for me.. thats it. Crackk
pimp.gif

Shoes are killin in those pics. COPPED!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing an all RED suede VI with a black midsole. Sorta like the raging bull and the red 21s. If the shoe looks hot.... It's hot... Thatsimple.

They look exactly like NWT pics, it's just that flash and camera angles do not give this shoe any justice at all, you have to feel them and see them foryourself.

But if that pic from NWT doesn't convince you, then nothing will.

NYC is the Birthplace and Mecca for Sneaker/Jordan Headz so they will move fast in this region . I live in Long Island now and my spot had one pair left in mysize and 3 pair left in the stor on Saturdat a 7 1/2 , 8 and a 12 those are probably gone now. I am glad I copped mine in advance I paid 170 no tax and donthave to worry about my size sold out on Saturday in NY. The Resellers will buy out the Online but everyone should be able to get a pair because the Haters wontbe participating in the release.

Yeah that's the thing with this shoe you got to see it in person and it looks a lot like the pics never wear them posted

Just came in the mail today. Props to soleprogression and sneakerpreorder.com. This is deffintly a site on the ups

Im thinking about coppin another pair now cause i love them. HOPE YALL ENJOY

Couple people were spotted by me wearing these. I had to do a double take. They resembled the True Flights from a distance.

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

NYC is the Birthplace and Mecca for Sneaker/Jordan Headz so they will move fast in this region . I live in Long Island now and my spot had one pair left in my size and 3 pair left in the stor on Saturdat a 7 1/2 , 8 and a 12 those are probably gone now. I am glad I copped mine in advance I paid 170 no tax and dont have to worry about my size sold out on Saturday in NY. The Resellers will buy out the Online but everyone should be able to get a pair because the Haters wont be participating in the release.
Im from LI to, I know a spot charging $150 flat and I'm pretty sure they still have a FSR. Next release shoot me a pm.

Yeah that's the thing with this shoe you got to see it in person and it looks a lot like the pics never wear them posted
The shoes are FIYAH. For real.
smokin.gif

I wore them a day ago and people were literally doing double takes. It's a nice style shoe, wattayawant?

I thought wearing shoes was for your own satisfaction, not for others. Oh well, times change right?

laugh.gif
at those that will buy these shoes just because they saw NWT'spics. Like the pair you'll buy will look exactly like his.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BLaZE201NJ

Just came in the mail today. Props to soleprogression and sneakerpreorder.com. This is deffintly a site on the ups

Im thinking about coppin another pair now cause i love them. HOPE YALL ENJOY

nice pics

Back
Top Bottom