• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate raffles!!
mean.gif

Hopefully I can luck up at a FCFS spot.
What time do they normally call raffle winners in your area?

damn, my footlocker already called winners and I didnt get a call. time to start lookin out for some early releases :nerd:

If I don't win the raffle from FL then there's some black magic at play here.

Had three tickets in it and I didn't see a single person come in for them while I was there. Plus it got snowed out

I have no local stores within 70 miles getting the APs.. Hopefully online is somewhat similar to the florals but I doubt it..

I feel bad that yall going through raffles frfr. I feel like for these releases should FCFS as mine did today. Cant wait to see em and cop em.

So, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)

Last edited:
Brace yourselves, madness is coming :smh:
I'm going to be a bit pissed if I miss out.

I really don't trust these raffles, especially with releases like this.

So, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I'm off work today, and was out working in the garage. My wife answered my phone, and it was FootLocker. They asked if I was there by name, and she said I couldn't come to the phone right now. So, the caller, said..."Oh, well he disqualified then." (And hung up) My wife, having no idea what that even means, brings the phone out to me, and tells me that i just got a weird call.  I literally call them right back, (within a minute of her hanging up the phone.)

I politely ask for a manager, and his response is "I'm the manager, why you wanna know?" I explain that I I just missed the phone call, and he says that's too bad....that I'm disqualified. And that's the rule..."If somebody answers the phone, that's not you...you disqualified. Automatically." "I don't have time for this."  (And hung up on me) WOW!

So, I very cooly, and calmly called right back, and simply asked for an explanation sans the slang, and attitude. He once again, told me, "the rules are posted on the window, and if I had a problem with it..I should have read it in the first place." Well, I did. Not only did I read it..I also took a pic of it, and it doesn't mention a thing about it. So, he completely made that **** up too.

Either way...just sharing my frustration. Thought  some of you would enjoy real World struggles! 

(Still holding out hope....still have one more ticket at a store, that hasn't made their calls yet)

Back
Top Bottom