*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

eek.gif

I copped on tuesday...just listened today...

I'm feeling tha album
pimp.gif
My favorites are probably soundtrack 2 my life & Hyyerr...

The Common $**% is corny though...
I was never on Cudi like that before so I was wondering...was his music always like this??...

I'm just wondering if Cudi is riding Kanyes wave...or is it the other way around...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I copped on tuesday...just listened today...

I'm feeling tha album
pimp.gif
My favorites are probably soundtrack 2 my life & Hyyerr...

The Common $**% is corny though...
I was never on Cudi like that before so I was wondering...was his music always like this??...

I'm just wondering if Cudi is riding Kanyes wave...or is it the other way around...
It's the OTHER way around bro...CuDi's been on that ethereal !%%* since jump.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Meanwhile, 'Ye needs to go back to doing 'Ye, which I think he is slowly but surely doing...

make her say shouldnt had been on there. it just sorta came out of no where with the theme of that song lol.

but the rest of the album is dopeness.

wheres a team cudi sig!?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Only track I really dislike is 'Make Her say'

me too I hate that song

we all do
sick.gif

I dont think we all hate. When I first heard I didn't like it but it grew on me. But the whole theme of the album it %@!%$ it up. It should have been likea bonus track or maybe just maybe in between hyyer and up up and away.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Only track I really dislike is 'Make Her say'

me too I hate that song
QFT. Only song that doesnt really fit the album. Heard it a while back and liked it as radio single, but as far as the album is concerned itdoes not belong.

I dont even post much in the Music forum but im about to rock that Kid Cudi sig.
I listen to him more then anyone.

The $@+% he talks about in his songs always got me thinkin. Deep thinkin type stuff thats why i love this dude.
Its like a whole diffrent kinda music.

just burned

i never even heard this dudes mixtapes before

im just goin off postive comments in this 86 page thread

Back
Top Bottom