Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I don't get why Nike didn't keep their original dri-fit shirts. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Truth.

My best dri-fit is a Lebron 9 Swingman shirt (so what, 5 years old?)
yo let me get that off you, you got that hat too
nerd.gif

nah I got some drifit LeBron shirts from the X-XI series that feel great and some regular fit ones that are so soft that I thought footlocker was selling fake nike shirts
laugh.gif
 I've brought a couple kobe ones that were just as good, I mostly get large at 5'10" 190lbs

can someone help me with the Kobe 5 USAs, anyone know where i can buy these online? i havent been able to find them yet 

I have never bought or tried on any pairs of Venonmenons or whatever secondary cheap alternative models they made for the kobe line. Some have told me they were better for ball... but the overall materials and constructions looks cheap to me like corners were cut

Last edited:
Those venomenons are the best looking by far

I would take those for the low to ball in. Price is too high for a non sig

Im sure he knows they are called the Venomenons he just didn't feel like typing it out. Seems to be an Asia exclusive at this point. If you must have them they are available here or on ebay(also an international seller). They have a new South Beach colorway on there while on subject.

https://www.kicks-crew.com/detail/13710/Nike-Zoom-Kobe-Venomenon-5-EP/Olympic-2016/815757-164/
thanks for the help, and you were on point with me not wanting to type the whole name lol

Tb kobe 11 em coming in september. Sorry for the bad pic. Also blue, black, green, white and others. Clear sole tho[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Looks like a white sockliner on those two in the pic 
mean.gif
 Nike will probably make them all with the same white sockliner 
sick.gif
 not that I would scoop anyways, but still 
laugh.gif

Now why didn't they release the X TB like this. :smh:

^Yeah all of them has white sockliner. The pic didn't show three other colorways. Just checked the Eastbay catalog I got two days ago.

Last edited:
Kobe 10 tb will start hitting soon. The TB's tend to come out about a year and a half after so i would expect them to hit around September or so. Im looking to scoop them up. I was hoping for some kobe 11 elite tbs, would be fire. 

Back
Top Bottom