Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yea trying these black/whites on, I went TTS, same as I have for 9 & 10, I have some space in the toe box but if I went down, they'd probably be too narrow on the sides, I feel like when they break-in, they'll be perfect.

But did y'all see how much dudes Achilles pair expanded after he played in em? They were sitting next to the XI I think in the same size and they looked "bloated" like expanded. The drop in insole also limits you unless you have the kobe 8 or lebron 11 or something. In other shoes you could just replace the top layer. I went with a 10 and that's my tts.

Last edited:
Sounds like all of us with wide feet won't be able to enjoy these shoes. I do have a shoe stretcher I could use and maybe the flyknit could stretch a lot. 

But you know how on the kobe 8, the toe had a layer of fuse, that didn't really stretch? If these xi's do stretch at the toe, that'll solve our issue

Yea trying these black/whites on, I went TTS, same as I have for 9 & 10, I have some space in the toe box but if I went down, they'd probably be too narrow on the sides, I feel like when they break-in, they'll be perfect.

This basically sums up the XI IMO

Anyone know if they're going to do a GR with full length zoom? Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but I feel like there are too many pages to look through. 

Those with kyrie 1s how are those size wise compared to the 11s? Is there the same inner booty connected to the tongue? I went tts with them but they were really tighttight. Picking up a pai of XI tmrw last one

Anyone know if they're going to do a GR with full length zoom? Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but I feel like there are too many pages to look through. 
No information about a full length zoom outside of the iD route, we are all hoping.  

@GrizzlyAnimal  I caved and ordered the Achilles--be here Thursday. They just kept calling me! I know I'll end up with 6+ pairs of these XIs anyway 
laugh.gif

Well not much from the description but if it's a green to black fade for the ASG's maybe something like this. I'm sure they'll throw more detail into it like they usually do but just the basics here
not even worth a PS... they always go off the wall on ASGs

I'm trying really hard to resist copping the Achilles. I have two pairs of the thrillers and don't necessarily need another pair of these but I am so tempted. I have the first cw from the 7's to now. I cant decide whether to just buy or tough it out and buy an ID lol. Yea first world problems lol.

So how's the flyknit on these? If it's anything like the IX or X I may have to pass.. I know it's no longer a hyperfuse mix.. I just really hate the stiff/hard flyknit stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom