• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
4s, 5s, 8s and 9s are all 
smokin.gif
. Dig the monochrome looks.

That said I'll probably only cop like 1 pair if any at all, especially if Nike wants to charge like $200 a pop. Been cutting down on the shoe spending this year and none of these are a must have tbh

Dont mean to be off topic from the FTB pack, but anyone get their bruce lees shipped from ndc? I paid thru paypal without my login information so i got no way to track unless i call.

Dont mean to be off topic from the FTB pack, but anyone get their bruce lees shipped from ndc? I paid thru paypal without my login information so i got no way to track unless i call.
Mine have been "Preparing to Ship" since about 5 minutes after ordering them on Saturday

Seems like these BL's didn't sell like the White ones from last Monday did. I figured it would be the other way around.

I would have preferred Nike just make his last pair an ID instead of a drawing which basically means you ain't getting it for retail.

I hope I can get that black xi... These Kobe xis only look good with the heel tab in my opinion. The back of the others is just so plain, that it makes the shoe look unbalanced.

might need to scratch and claw for the 4,5,6 and 8 mamba pack
mean.gif
 maybe the 10 and 11 too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom