Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Might be a stupid question to some but just curious has any tried to swap the insole from the 7 or 8 with the 1s in these??.....i know the design of the shoe is different but the insoles shape might be similar , just a though i had

Tried them on today. Went TTS, fit was very comfortable but as some have said a little tight and long on the toe box. Being a little bit longer looks weird to me...

i'm worried about what size to get as well.. i had to remake my X ids and get a .5 bigger for the flyknits (the regulars fit fine). if i get my true size i hope they break in because shoes that are too long will cause me to trip over my damn feet :lol:

Played for about 2 hours in them first thing this morning.

some things to note:

- I went down half a size.

-Is it just me or is the traction that bad on these?  I needed to wipe way more than in my KB 9 & 10 and my LBJ 13s.

-Might be the best flyknit I've ever worn, nice and soft unlike the KB 10s for ball

-Have that "Broken In" feeling right out of the box

-Great court feel

-Heel counter keeps you locked in

-Toe box is rather roomy IMO even 1/2 size down...

-Cushion is superb although the full length ID option is tempting...not for $370 Cad though 
roll.gif

Played for about 2 hours in them first thing this morning.

some things to note:

- I went down half a size.
-Is it just me or is the traction that bad on these?  I needed to wipe way more than in my KB 9 & 10 and my LBJ 13s.
-Might be the best flyknit I've ever worn, nice and soft unlike the KB 10s for ball
-Have that "Broken In" feeling right out of the box
-Great court feel
-Heel counter keeps you locked in
-Toe box is rather roomy IMO even 1/2 size down...
-Cushion is superb although the full length ID option is tempting...not for $370 Cad though :rofl:

it's $350 for the full length zoom, $325 for the lunar option.

thanks for your input. maybe the traction needs a break in like the X?

Last edited:
No offense but I would say neither. None of those are an actual mambacurial imo. There has to be a swoosh that's repositioned near the toebox and it has to actually look like a mercurial. That being said, last year mambacurials were total trash
none taken I just mean what colours/placement would you want? to get the idea flowing ya know

^ the $325 and $350 prices are Canadian retail for the ID - as the poster clearly stated

Americans can all breathe now:smile:

Wait the IDs are $350 and $325 respectively????

That's absurd!!!

he was talking about CAD pricing, not USD.

IDs are actually cheaper in Canada if you do the exchange.

$325 CAD -> $230 USD for the lunar inserts.

Last edited:
Of course they can take the hit, I was just saying how i don't like wasting resources

The guys gaming the system and that's not right. Nike and Nordstrom have the best return policies and if more people do what this guy does those policies can change

:lol: You taking it a bit personal.

starting to worry about traction
They might just need some break in time kinda like the 10s, lateral cuts had me slipping and sliding a bit which threw me off big time today, the court was rather clean too.  The prices I stated are all Canadian, the full length zoom option is $20 on top of the $350.  All in they are just under $400.00.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love these.  Just hoping the traction get better with time

Back
Top Bottom