Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ross is the only way ill be owning a pair of stance socks I'm not paying 329.95 for a damn pair of socks they lost their mind

Last edited:
Ross is the only way ill be owning a pair of stance socks I'm not paying 329.95 for a damn pair of socks they lost their mind
200w.gif

50 for socks is too much. 30 for socks is too much.

I noticed you don't have the Achilles in your collection. You not feeling them or what?

Yea red shoes just don't do it for me. Tried back with the Thriller IX and wore them once, couldn't pull them off, ended up selling them.

I was planning on copping the All Stars but I might need to hold off for the Fade to Black pack.

Kobe V, XIII, IX. Too good to pass up. 

You guys think these retro'd pairs are gonna be worth it? I know the quality of some of their retros are trash compared to the OG. 

Do you guys think there's going to be a special pair releasing on April for his last game or should I buy the Eulogy this Saturday? I'm from the Philippines so nikeid isn't an option.

100% chance they do something for his last game. My best guess is it will be a QS ID much like the mamba moments to honor him passing Jordan in scoring

Last edited:
Guess I'll just try to cop the eulogy then. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Thanks for the reply though!

Do you guys think there's going to be a special pair releasing on April for his last game or should I buy the Eulogy this Saturday? I'm from the Philippines so nikeid isn't an option.
100% chance they do something for his last game. My best guess is it will be a QS ID much like the mamba moments to honor him passing Jordan in scoring
Guess I'll just try to cop the eulogy then. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Thanks for the reply though!
I can see Nike doing a QS ID for a tribute colorway for Kobe's last game.  Then again, this whole "Fade To Black" pack could be this countdown leading up to his last game...  

As for buying Kobe 11s in the Philippines @JeffVitug  if you haven't picked up any of the previous releases yet, I just want to give you advanced warning that all the other past 11s have sold out (at least all the popular sizes) the day of the release.  Filipinos still have love for Kobe it seems! (Only pair I've picked up so far are the Last Emperor's from Titan, and I had to go to 2 different branches because my size was sold out by 1PM at one of the branches).  

Not at all trying to hype up the releases, just trying to get you a head start in your plan of attack.

Follow all of the local Instagram accounts for updates on what the release procedures will be, but if they'll be handling the Eulogy's like they did for past 11s, they're going to be FCFS.  

Yea I have a handful of each the 9 and 10. I really like this 11 so far, especially for the new uppers that aren't as stiff as they were when they were glued on with the 9 and 10. Aesthetically though, the 9 would win, really liked that carbon fiber on them. Only issue I had with the 9 was that the soles were so solid, it felt like walking around in wooden shoes sometimes.

I see, I will get my first 9 today, bought mamba moment on evilbay. I will find out whether I like 11 or 9 better.

That Barca jersey :smokin

Yeah I am a fan of Barca and Lakers. I like the combination of my Barca jerseys and Kobes, can't go wrong with Messi and Kobe :smile:

Good pair to start out with, still have mine DS
View media item 1921685

That's exactly the colorway that I bought the exact colorway that Kobe wore on the day he passed Jordan. What do you think about kobe 9 multicolor id/low masterpiece? I am tempted to get that one too, I think I will be content with just mamba moment and multicolor id to represent the 9s in my collection.

Yeah I am a fan of Barca and Lakers. I like the combination of my Barca jerseys and Kobes, can't go wrong with Messi and Kobe
smile.gif

That's exactly the colorway that I bought the exact colorway that Kobe wore on the day he passed Jordan. What do you think about kobe 9 multicolor id/low masterpiece? I am tempted to get that one too, I think I will be content with just mamba moment and multicolor id to represent the 9s in my collection.
I regret not pulling the trigger on a low masterpiece iD, I came into this Kobe game a little late, I remember seeing that restock on the MC and just sat here not thinking anything of it. I did grab a pair of the Masterpiece, but wish I had the iDs. Those two are basically the GR iD pairs or "no imagination", but they're the 2 best pairs to have in my opinion.

Oh ok I wasn't really up on this release. It was an ID to commemorate Kobe breaking Jordan's scoring record right? They all had the same flyknit upper?
Yep, like the Grinch iD, uppers were all same, but you could play with the other options. Some turned out pretty nice, others...not so much....

Back
Top Bottom