Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I wish I could buy every Kobe 11 colorway.

I'm setting my limit to 2 Maybe 3. I know Nike is going to trick me into needing the Kobe 12s.

I'm glad you put IMO bcuz it's not the best XI colorway to me.
Everything is based on opinion of course. I like the design on the heel and the red flywire looking like the shoes are bleeding. you dont see those small details on any current colorway thats out right now.

Is that you, Roger?
laugh.gif

That gum sole would make those a cop for sure. As they are now though, not a chance. Crazy what difference the sole makes.

That gum sole would make those a cop for sure. As they are now though, not a chance. Crazy what difference the sole makes.
Don't think you would see that because it would cheapen the original 9 white/gum HTM.  In future years, all the HTMs will likely 'retro' and that 9 HTM would likely be one of them.  It's like the Concord 11 low.  That was a grail that had only been reserved for a few.  It eventually got the retro treatment and was made available to all.  So will most 'grail' Kobes.  These Kobes are going to retro for decades.  Until then, we've got these 4KBs.  Not a bad consolation.

Last edited:

Don't think you would see that because it would cheapen the original 9 white/gum HTM.  In future years, all the HTMs will likely 'retro' and that 9 HTM would likely be one of them.  It's like the Concord 11 low.  That was a grail that had only been reserved for a few.  It eventually got the retro treatment and was made available to all.  So will most 'grail' Kobes.  These Kobes are going to retro for decades.  Until then, we've got these 4KBs.  Not a bad consolation.
Im gonna be too old to collect sneakers when that time comes so 4KBs will do. I just wished the sole was translucent so it could change to a gum bottom like color over time.

Back
Top Bottom