Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I agree, the MSRP these days has a premium priced into it. I am a sucker for copping MSRP on CWs I really want, and then doubling up on them if they hit diacounts.

I‘m mentally screwed too many times by Nike. lol

I got a giftcard, so may just burn it on the draft days.

Usially we know which ones are hyped so we cop asap. With the kobes it's been...weird. We thought the bhm were the most fire shoe but ended up being avail @ $127 or so. White horse was prob same hyped shoe but more limited. Achilles seems to be everyone's fav (idk why da hell why) and those sold out pretty much everywhere. Asg to me were the most "premium" out of all the colorways and those can still be had for under retail. Easters are trash and those will be down near bhm pricing if not even lower, nobody wants those. Avars will be available. Now the tinkers will be hyped and will sell out so those can be a safe retail buy.

Usially we know which ones are hyped so we cop asap. With the kobes it's been...weird. We thought the bhm were the most fire shoe but ended up being avail @ $127 or so. White horse was prob same hyped shoe but more limited. Achilles seems to be everyone's fav (idk why da hell why) and those sold out pretty much everywhere. Asg to me were the most "premium" out of all the colorways and those can still be had for under retail. Easters are trash and those will be down near bhm pricing if not even lower, nobody wants those. Avars will be available. Now the tinkers will be hyped and will sell out so those can be a safe retail buy.

You make a good point. I guess most bought the achilles since it was the first CW avail. I think the White Horse was just a hyped up reseller fiasco.

Make it easy and just get both, that's my plan hopefully haha. Tough call though really depends on your color preference. I like blue so Avar's look better to me but also can appreciate the significance of Tinker collaborating on a colorway so that makes me want those as well. 

As much as I'd like to buy both, I just can't since my parents just gave me money to buy one pair of kobes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Leaning on the avars though.

Is there any difference in the traction on the em model? Apart from matetials is the drpth of the traction pattern the same?

Those draft day EM's are starting to grow on me a little bit. Would be nice to have those and the FTB XI's.

Man this draw thing is unreal. Lifetime I'm probably like 0/107. Every time I have other people enter for me too and still nothing. I can never get randomly selected for the yeezy sites on adidas either. On the other hand I see the same people "randomly" hit on most raffles. Doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom