Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
My red horses came in like that too but for 110 I can't complain, If the laces aren't tied together in that Nike fashion then it's most definitely been tried on, otherwise who would need to untie them. Weird though because it didn't come from a store but some warehouse. Probably didn't sell in store and got shipped back to the warehouse. Laces and sole looks clean enough and the white was gonna peel of eventually. Footlocker return policy sucks so think about it before you decide you wanna return them.

My red horses came in like that too but for 110 I can't complain, If the laces aren't tied together in that Nike fashion then it's most definitely been tried on, otherwise who would need to untie them. Weird though because it didn't come from a store but some warehouse. Probably didn't sell in store and got shipped back to the warehouse. Laces and sole looks clean enough and the white was gonna peel of eventually. Footlocker return policy sucks so think about it before you decide you wanna return them.
Yeah I probably will keep them but really wished the pair came a bit cleaner and taking more care of. Thanks for the opinions!

I haven't kept up with this thread. Was there a story behind why the white paint rubbed off on the red horses? Poor quality? Some kind of AJ1 LM story?

Wow what a turn of events. Ordered the Parkers last night in a size 10 only bc my usual size 10.5 wasn't available. This morning I checked and suddenly size 10.5 was in stock. Hit up the Nike chat to see if it was too late to switch sizes, they said it WAS too late but they gave me a 20% discount code for my troubles. I'll return the size 10 for a refund and along with the gift card I used and the 20% off I scored Parkers for $96 out of my pocket. I'm a happy man this morning.

Darn the kobe red horses came in from foot locker, the ones that were on discount for 110, but they look like this...

What would you do?
I know they are supposed to change colour but these look used almost. Definitely tried on multiple times
No thats how they look

@red horse...eventually that is how it will look but if it came fresh out of the box, it shouldn't be like that. It looks like the pair has been handle a few times. I would keep it.

I found a pair with very minimal scuffs.

red horses look weird in person imo. one of those shoes that look good in pictures but meh in person. 

Darn the kobe red horses came in from foot locker, the ones that were on discount for 110, but they look like this...

What would you do?
I know they are supposed to change colour but these look used almost. Definitely tried on multiple times
My pair looks similar but both tongues on my pair are much worse. But for around $100 with a code, I'm keeping em. The pair i got in store for $131 two weeks ago also had those marks of the tongue but not as bad. I wonder if all red horses will eventuallty look like that on the white leather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom