Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
IMG_0286.JPG
My Kobe 11 fl zoom midsoles fit great in my new boots. I'll obviously have to put the plastic reinforced mids back in when I hiking as there is no shank in the boot itself, but the zoom mids will work nice for light duty use.

After not wearing my Bruce Lee's in a long time, it didn't occur to me that the flyknit are two different yellows.

Heads up, SoCal fam...

Mambacurials on sale @ Champs outlet - Puente Hills. Not sure on sizes

Attachments

• F7C30F26-26CD-4732-A9D6-677918A97567.jpeg
    F7C30F26-26CD-4732-A9D6-677918A97567.jpeg
    855.1 KB · Views: 66
Nah. Just happened to be in the mall that day and came up. Weird inventory at that store, they still had older shoes like the Curry 2's and Hyperdunk 2015 on display as well. Random

Speaking of mambacurials...can anybody enlighten me on the sizing. Are they a true to size or half size up kinda shoe?

Anyone in East LA area? Just got a tip on some Avars on the Hash wall for $99 + 20%. Looking for an oop on a size 11.5. Help me out and keep the 20% for yourself. Got PayPal ready to go!

Are the Kobe 11 Elite still in stores?

And how is the Kobe 11 Black Space traction?
Havent seen any minus a stray pair here or there on a hash wall. Black space traction is great, I have had no problems, and they are currently my go-to shoe (until i finish breaking in these AD Mids and Crazy Explosive 2017s)

Got a pair of Kobe XI and put the Lebron IV sockliner in it and they feel great! Anyone else switch thier midsoles on XIs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom