OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Not sure which to order… Can I get some opinions on this South beach 9 inspired design? Thanks in advance

i was debating the white speckle too, still haven't ordered lol

gotta do it today for that 15%

unless i can get an oop for that 20? :nerd: :nerd: :D

bout to order 2 pairs but it's very hard to justify $500+ on 2 shoes. More than likely i'll just do 1 pair for now unless someone is kind enough to PM me that 20% *cough GSDOUBLEU cough*. LOL

i keep going back n forth on the wolf grey OR metallic silver swoosh for the poor man's masterpiece.

Those two seconds between switching from a metallic swoosh to a solid swoosh and you have a metallic colored swoosh is heart breaking.

yeah bro why wouldn't you be?

Cuz.it says for UK sites and all the reviews I read are talking about pounds n euros lol

TopCashback's fundamental aim is to save American and Canadian consumers money on all their online shopping. We're the cashback site that gives ALL of the store's commission rate back to you and we don't charge our members any fees either; TopCashback is free to join, free to use and free to cash-out. We're also the only cashback site that doesn't have a minimum pay-out threshold, and you can cash-out as many times a year as you want.

All this makes us the USA's most generous cashback rebates site.

theres an option to switch to US or UK on the top of the site if that helps ya bruh

had more than a few Pm's in my mailbox over night
laugh.gif

Helped out everyone i could tho
pimp.gif
Thank you, I appreciate the help.  

just tweeted Nike ID about the translucent/GITD on the MC upper

I want a definitive answer before I make my order, I don't need them screwing up my ID

Back
Top Bottom