OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thought I'd chat up with a rep about the order in people getting their builds done and they gave me the run around. I don't even think an attempt to get a discount code out this one is worth a try.

I followed the steps in order.

I chose an inspiration
Changed the flyknit to multicolor.
Went down the chain and chose a GITD outsole.

I didn't know that was a glitch. But yeah it's my fault. LMAO

This is true some people that thought they were ordering a pair didn't know they were ordering a pair that was due to a glitch. The only reason this got the attention it did was because of all the questions that were being asked of the nike reps they didn't know the answer (obviously) so they asked their supervisors and they didn't know either.

Then all the glitched pairs had a spotlight shining on them, but I'm sure if the community didn't make such a big deal about it. Then Nike wouldn't have either, they probably would have just made the pairs since there would have been no attention brought to it.

However, the blame isn't on the sneaker community though, it sits squarely on Nike, they should have tested their website before making it live and that's the bottom line.

This is true some people that thought they were ordering a pair didn't know they were ordering a pair that was due to a glitch. The only reason this got the attention it did was because of all the questions that were being asked of the nike reps they didn't know the answer (obviously) so they asked their supervisors and they didn't know either.

Then all the glitched pairs had a spotlight shining on them, but I'm sure if the community didn't make such a big deal about it. Then Nike wouldn't have either, they probably would have just made the pairs since there would have been no attention brought to it.

However, the blame isn't on the sneaker community though, it sits squarely on Nike, they should have tested their website before making it live and that's the bottom line.
Agreed, no matter how you look at it!!

honestly I don't want a discount code, I don't want to talk to a rep, I don't care whose fault it is, lol I just want to order the MC with a grey sole, that's it that's all I want

trying to stay patient but now I am becoming anxious

honestly I don't want a discount code, I don't want to talk to a rep, I don't care whose fault it is, lol I just want to order the MC with a grey sole, that's it that's all I want

trying to stay patient but now I am becoming anxious
I'm passed that bro... I'm depressed.

Dudes are really still complaining about this huh..:smh:

the only people that should be complaining are the ones that are on #teamnoglitch and haven't received an email.

if you're on #teamglitch then it's 100% your fault and you shouldn't *****.

as for that long post above, they simply cannot tell the factory "please put on a white sole instead of glow in the dark".. the system isn't set up to do that. if you make an ID and forget to add a personal ID, they'll tell you to cancel and reorder.

I work at a headquarters and I can simply ask one of my plants to change something up. Not tell the consumer to re-order lmao...

But I guess each company is different

the only people that should be complaining are the ones that are on #teamnoglitch and haven't received an email.

as for that long post above, they simply cannot tell the factory "please put on a white sole instead of glow in the dark".. the system isn't set up to do that. if you make an ID and forget to add a personal ID, they'll tell you to cancel and reorder.
I can ***** if I want to, you don't have to read or comment! It's not going to change anything but to add your last comment -That's exactly what you do when your  customer ask for changes, or something isn't up to their standards. I am not going to pretend I know what you do or where you are employed but this is common practice in most companies. I could see us telling GM "no we are not changing your parts because are system isn't setup that way!" They would pull every dollar the spend away from us. Nike just doesn't have the competition yet but who knows what the future holds.
I work at a headquarters and I can simply ask one of my plants to change something up. Not tell the consumer to re-order lmao...

^^^^This,

Last edited:
Ordered on 6/30...Got shipping confirmation today
pimp.gif

Expected delivery monday..straight from china
laugh.gif
That's awesome. Took just a week. POST THEM PICS MANN

I can ***** if I want to, you don't have to read or comment! It's not going to change anything but to add your last comment -That's exactly what you do when your ask for customer ask for changes, or something isn't up to their standards. I am not going to pretend I know what you do or where you are employed but this is common practice in most companies. I could see us telling GM "no we are not changing your parts because are system isn't setup that way!" They would pull every dollar the spend away from us. Nike just doesn't have the competition yet but who knows what the future holds.

^^^^This,

***** all you want, but it won't change the fact that i'll have my MC lows before you :wink: :rofl:

and yes, each company is different. nikeid has been set up this way for as long as i remember and it's probably because making changes to an order will cause confusion. the only thing you should be mad about is the fact that the option has been taken down for now, not because you took a gamble.

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend does your company outsource it's entire manufacturing plant half way across the planet? probably not....

Ordered on 6/30...Got shipping confirmation today
pimp.gif

Expected delivery monday..straight from china
laugh.gif
Repped. Can't wait to see all the pics of the FK.

On a final note I would like to Thank Nike.

Thank You for giving us 3 versions of FK when only 1 would have been enough.

Thanks for still letting us get Black and Grey FK RIGHT NOW.

Thank You for giving us discount codes that make the price even better.

And finally, Thank you for your patience.

Repped. Can't wait to see all the pics of the FK.

On a final note I would like to Thank Nike.
Thank You for giving us 3 versions of FK when only 1 would have been enough.
Thanks for still letting us get Black and Grey FK RIGHT NOW.
Thank You for giving us discount codes that make the price even better.
And finally, Thank you for your patience.

Nike's response:

"No, valuable consumer... THANK YOU for giving us $245 for each version of the Kobe 9 FK low that you have personally created. We hope you enjoy the finished product you receive!"

:lol:

***** all you want, but it won't change the fact that i'll have my MC lows before you
wink.gif
roll.gif

and yes, each company is different. nikeid has been set up this way for as long as i remember and it's probably because making changes to an order will cause confusion. the only thing you should be mad about is the fact that the option has been taken down for now, not because you took a gamble.

@Sneaksfiend does your company outsource it's entire manufacturing plant half way across the planet? probably not....
Yeah, the company is JTEKT! We are global with about 6 billion in sales, Germany, China, Japan, South America, North America!!! Few other places. And good for you kid, I am so proud for you, you are going to get your shoes before me, hell I might not even get a chance to get them! At the end of the day my rant was about the company, not personal to anybody in here, but just remember "KARMA is a *****"! It sure wouldn't be to good if you have two left shoes, or a bunch a glue on one of them. Congrats though, make sure you tell moms thank you for buying for the baby!!!

Spoke to another rep, said same thing as the other, that my order is good, they don't know why I still have yet to get an email or site update, maybe a miscommunication with the factory. :smh:. All I can go on is what they say as of now.

***** all you want, but it won't change the fact that i'll have my MC lows before you :wink: :rofl:

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/133700"KARMA is a *****"! It sure wouldn't be to good if you have two left shoes, or a bunch a glue on one of them. Congrats though, make sure you tell moms thank you for buying for the baby!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pure comedy.

i'm gonna get hit with karma because i placed a legit order? lmao. you sound bitter as hell. get outta here with your nonsense.

Spoke to another rep, said same thing as the other, that my order is good, they don't know why I still have yet to get an email or site update, maybe a miscommunication with the factory. :smh:. All I can go on is what they say as of now.

That doesn't sound too promising man. If all these people are getting confirmations and tracking... can they provide u a tracking number?

It sounds way too fishy.

Back
Top Bottom