OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
AWWW MAN!...SMH...why didnt i think to write "Masterpiece" or "Masterpiece Low" under the tongue for my personal ID on my MCs Lows to match the "Masterpice" High?..SMH?.....that would of been perfect IMO!.....is there anyone out there who did do that by chance?...man i wish i wouldve..

i did master on one and piece on the other

You can only use 8 characters max on the Kobe 9 iD.

Oh duh..smh..thats right!..lol..well that makes me feel better i guess?..thanx bro!..

Hey did any of you see sumone had a pair of MCs sz 13 on eBay that just sold for $610 shipped!....SMH..whats funny is sum moron with 2 feedback placed the winning bid with seconds left..lol..that fool wont pay!..BET!.. now im debating on listing 1 of my 2 pairs?...Hmmm?..lol

I don't know why, but with all of those periods and punctuations, made it seem like your on some type biker drug lmao

I don't know why, but with all of those periods and punctuations, made it seem like your on some type biker drug lmao

LMAO..thats hilarios bro...clever!..............................................................................................................................................................................

Not defending ppl that use "stolen" promo codes and i dont think its right but i also think its wrong for nike to disclose the ppl's name and location like that. There's no customer confidentiality? Just handle the situation, why does the person have to know who used it?

Can't post multiple pics in 1 post? 
indifferent.gif

My pair arrived at the job today, can't wait to see them tomorrow. I'll post pics. Ordered two more pairs, passing on the Beethoven.

Will go with this ID instead.

View media item 1115858

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom