OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Been wearing my Black fk all day to break them in and my feet are aching. Should've went .5 up

Hopefully they fit better with a few more wears
Please let me know how that goes.  I went TTS with my MC order but I have a slightly wide foot so I'm a little hesitant on even trying to break them in.  

A lot of people have been suggesting to go with a thinner sole such as the one in the kobe 8's.  Good luck and lmk how it goes.
@GRIMEYY   I did the same thing too.  Wore my HG all day, my feet were aching!  I then switched out the insoles for a Dr. Scholls insole, but it created too much room in the toe box causing my toes to jam up to the front of the sneaker....even more painful.  I'm trying a shoe stretcher now, hopefully that works...smh

Yesssss! Got build in progress today for my pair ordered after the sold out tweet on that Monday, around 9:30 eastern.

Please let me know how that goes.  I went TTS with my MC order but I have a slightly wide foot so I'm a little hesitant on even trying to break them in.  

A lot of people have been suggesting to go with a thinner sole such as the one in the kobe 8's.  Good luck and lmk how it goes.
Kobe 8 insole didn't work for me. Still felt very narrow and tight in the toe box

And how exactly is that when you have people posting pics of Beethovens and Hyper Grapes, not to mention all the discover card bull ****, etc etc. Last I checked, all red uppers were an ID option but thanks for your input.
all red uppers are an iD option. But what you posted were not iDs. The thread may get off track but what you posted has a thread specifically for it. You can hold that shtty attitude also.

Last edited:

@GRIMEYY   I did the same thing too.  Wore my HG all day, my feet were aching!  I then switched out the insoles for a Dr. Scholls insole, but it created too much room in the toe box causing my toes to jam up to the front of the sneaker....even more painful.  I'm trying a shoe stretcher now, hopefully that works...smh
I'm not gonna play these games w/ them lol I'm returning my pair and getting it remade .5 up 

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can I change the shipping address on my iD's as long as they haven't been shipped yet (don't even know the status of my MC's, thanks Nike 
eyes.gif
)? Didn't know the address of my dorm, and now that I've moved in I want to make sure they can come here.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can I change the shipping address on my iD's as long as they haven't been shipped yet (don't even know the status of my MC's, thanks Nike :rolleyes )? Didn't know the address of my dorm, and now that I've moved in I want to make sure they can come here.

Yup, but you'll have to inform UPS of the change, not Nike.

@GRIMEYY
  I did the same thing too.  Wore my HG all day, my feet were aching!  I then switched out the insoles for a Dr. Scholls insole, but it created too much room in the toe box causing my toes to jam up to the front of the sneaker....even more painful.  I'm trying a shoe stretcher now, hopefully that works...smh

I'm not gonna play these games w/ them lol I'm returning my pair and getting it remade .5 up 

Can't. I tried already.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can I change the shipping address on my iD's as long as they haven't been shipped yet (don't even know the status of my MC's, thanks Nike :rolleyes )? Didn't know the address of my dorm, and now that I've moved in I want to make sure they can come here.

You can via chat. I did it before

So I got my kobe today and the first time I used them this

What do you think I should do now? 
I would contact Nike and demand a code with a partial refund if you want to keep the shoes, or demand a code and have them order a new pair. 

Back
Top Bottom