OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I give the Warriors credit for the win. They were the better team on Saturday and certainly played like they wanted it more than the Clippers. I expect things to be different the next time the teams meet, but no doubt GSW deserved the W on Saturday.

The Kyrie Irving show in town tonight. I expect a much better performance from the Clips than we saw on Saturday. I'm really hoping the GSW game taught them a lesson about coming to play every night. This game today should be a good indicator of that. This is another one of those games that, if we play with energy from the jump and do what we're supposed to do, should produce a W.

We need to take out our frustration on Cleveland. Hopefully Blake & DeAndre beast in the paint.

Last edited:
No surprise we took L #2 tonight. Starters need to wake the ***k up!

LMAO @ the next opponent.

Another disappointing loss. Vinny needs to get the rotation together. CP3 and Blake need to have HUGE games on Thursday to make a statement. No more of this crap.

was at the game today and man kyrie with 16 points 1st qtr and deion waiters hitting those 3s were :x :smh: :wow: very entertaining game.

WTF was that last night? Wasn't that annoyed watching a game since we lost to the Nash/Hill-less Suns at home last season. These guys better get their $&!$ together fast. Drop 2 to the Warriors and Cavs and now have Spurs and Blazers back to back. SMH.

This is all about effort and focus and it all starts with CP. He needs to make sure we don't lose the next one. I'm convinced the Spurs are beatable if we play our best. I better see more focus tomorrow.

Blake is hurt. Jordan is horrible. He is always in foul trouble and jumps at every pump fake. We need to start playing some fundamental basketball crashing the boards. We have talent but the game plan is horrible.

Hoping for a better overall effort tonight!  Especially from the starters!  We're gonna need it playing against a tough Spurs team.  Hopefully getting swept by them in the Playoffs will be extra motovation for this Clippers Team.  DJ & Blake needs to box out and not worry about sprinting out for a lobs everytime a shot goes up. 

Hoping for a better overall effort tonight!  Especially from the starters!  We're gonna need it playing against a tough Spurs team.  Hopefully getting swept by them in the Playoffs will be extra motovation for this Clippers Team.  DJ & Blake needs to box out and not worry about sprinting out for a lobs everytime a shot goes up. 

Agree with everything you said. The Spurs are beatable, but we need to play much, much better than the last 2 games to do it.

So basically, as long as we play against probably playoff teams, we're ok. Dominating performance against SA tonight.

Props to the best team in la.

SPURS will have the brooms out again in May if yall want this work again.

Enjoy the W.

:smokin

Enjoy the W.

Spurs just got schooled by the new look CLippers and you actually got the nerve to post this LOL.. Good game clippers. Jordan stepped up.

Enjoy the W.

Yeah, unless our two best players are battling through injuries again, I really don't see another playoff series going down like last year's. But why don't we get through the regular season first before we start making playoff predictions.

that foolio gonna wish we had Nick Young, Mo Williams, Reggie Evans & Kenyon Martin on the bench this season in the playoffs. :nthat:

"The Clippers haven't been together very long," Popovich said. "Last year they weren't really together. It's not like they've been together for five years and they know each other and everything is golden and everything is smooth. It takes time for a team to get to know each other.

"They made a huge leap last year and became a very good basketball team and they're going to be an even better team this year. The only question is how good and how much better."

:nerd:

Last edited:
Billups Being Careful In Return From Achilles Injury
Nov 08, 2012 10:19 AM EST

The return date of Chauncey Billups from his torn Achilles' tendon remains a mystery.

"Barring any setbacks, I'm hoping in a month I'll be back out there," said Billups on ESPN's Countdown.

Billups is currently playing in practice at game speed and without soreness.

"It's been nothing in my Achilles'. My Achilles' is great. It's strong, powerful," Billups said. "It's recalibrating the rest of my body, getting it up to speed, telling it 'It's time to go.'"

Billups is being careful to avoid any setbacks.

"I could turn it on for a week or so and, boom, have to shut it down for a few days. I don't want to do that," he said. "I don't want to play two games and sit two games. I want to be back playing and be part of that team everyday."

Via Dan Woike/Orange County Register

:nthat:

Good news on Billups. But I do have some concern about how all the minutes get divided once he and Hill are both back. But I guess it's a nice problem to have.

How so?

Billups will be in the 1st unit and Hill in the 2nd with Barnes backing him.

Paul
Billups
Butler
BG
DJ

Bledsoe
Crawford
G Hill/Barnes
LO/Trey
Hollins/Turiaf

No way Grant at 40 y/o plays more than 15 maybe 20 min a game.
Green should be regulated to garbo min.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom