OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I originally came in here to say I'm Glad to see Clippers playing well

*edited out deleted responses that were quoted*

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy with this team thus far.  Its still early in the season and as long as the Clips stay healthy and continue to play consistence basketball, we are a legit contender!

Last edited:
Team is looking great. Its early in the season but we better be the # 1 team in the west after yesterday.

blake20jumpman20900.jpg

blake griffin air jordan logo jumpman blakeman

:pimp:

Last edited:
reckless? :lol:
We beat them decidedly on opening night and eliminated them in 7 games last season in the playoffs.
#fact
Nobody is scared of Memphis but you and OKC.

I quoted the wrong post. I meant about you calling the Lakers pretenders. You can't be serious about that :smh:

I quoted the wrong post. I meant about you calling the Lakers pretenders. You can't be serious about that :smh:
Honestly the Lakers are up in the air on paper they should be the cream on the crop but right now they are horrible and to think D'antoni can fix this mess with no training camp is crazy. I know they will be in the playoffs but I dont think they will be in the title hunt until next year.

Great win. DJ for MIP, easy. Odom needs to lose weight ASAP.

We should honestly be 9-0, right now. We took the Warriors and Cavs for granted, those should have been Ws.

Spurs on Monday, OKC Wednesday.

Another great win. Took apart a very good defensive Bulls team. Blake was awesome and Crawford was Crawford. Good contributions from a lot of other guys, as usual. Looking forward to seeing what the team does on its first extended road trip of the season.

Blakes J though...:smokin

could be a problem for other teams come playoffs...

7-2
ClipperNation
REPRESENT!

^real nice F*****g seats right there fam.

Blake's jumper has improved *no homer* 8)

Last edited:
Laker fans, get out of here. You can complain about it in the Laker thread, but not in here. They can say what they want within their own thread. If you want to address it, do it elsewhere, not their own thread.
Get out.

Repped you for this. Respect.

Tonight (this whole week really) is going to let us know what we're made of. On the road against playoff squads. We'll see what we're about.

^real nice F*****g seats right there fam.
Blake's jumper has improved *no homer* 8)
thanks. company seats. last minute cancellation. boss called me and I took my son.
Here's a few more:
no order (iphone pics and camera pics)
Check out Jimmy Goldstein. :lol: I sat in the row behind him and 3 seats over.

-J-

Tonight (this whole week really) is going to let us know what we're made of. On the road against playoff squads. We'll see what we're about.

Agree. Beating good teams on the road is where we really take the next step. We do that, we really are a contender, IMO. If not, we're just another really good team. I'm looking forward to seeing what we do tonight. Unless SA comes out just blazing hot, I like our chances.

What a brass win tonight at SA. Got down big, but kept ourselves in it and eventually took control. Then, we did 't lose our composure when the Spurs came back. I still cannot believe the contributions we get from our bench. Huge plays by Turiaf late. Plus, solid games as usual by Crawford, Barnes and Bledsoe. OKC next.

What a brass win tonight at SA. Got down big, but kept ourselves in it and eventually took control. Then, we did 't lose our composure when the Spurs came back. I still cannot believe the contributions we get from our bench. Huge plays by Turiaf late. Plus, solid games as usual by Crawford, Barnes and Bledsoe. OKC next.

Absolutely agree with you Lawdog! The bench was huge once again! I wasn't sold on Barnes when the Clippers originally picked him up but he is quitely becoming one of the better acquisition this off season. Hopefully when Hill gets back, VDN can balance the minutes for these guys. Great win to start the road trip. :smokin

Solid road win tonight in San Antonio. Looking forward to Wednesday's game in OKC

OP, you should add the team's record to the title of the thread :nerd:

its so weird looking at the standings and seeing the Clippers at number 1, i know its only 10 games but still pretty impressive considering the quality of opponents we have defeated, can't get to complacent though since OKC is up next

Back
Top Bottom