Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just got a email from amazon that my shipment for the game will be delayed a couple of days.
Me too Amazon
grin.gif
should have shipped them earlier on Monday.

Just got a email from amazon that my shipment for the game will be delayed a couple of days.
Me too Amazon
grin.gif

Just got  home from Gamestop with my copy. On impulse, I pre-ordered MW3 and got the poster (it's HUGE) 
laugh.gif

Just got  home from Gamestop with my copy. On impulse, I pre-ordered MW3 and got the poster (it's HUGE) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This game is awesome.
Spoiler [+]
After you raid Schroeder's apartment, what happens in that gray-scale cutscene by the train? I hit A by mistake and didn't get to watch the whole thing.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This game is awesome.
Spoiler [+]
After you raid Schroeder's apartment, what happens in that gray-scale cutscene by the train? I hit A by mistake and didn't get to watch the whole thing.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Me too Amazon
grin.gif

I lucked out, because Amazon shipped mine on Monday.

Can't wait to play this game.
pimp.gif

Me too Amazon
grin.gif

I lucked out, because Amazon shipped mine on Monday.

Can't wait to play this game.
pimp.gif

LOVING this game so far.

Got 5 stars on my first case,
pimp.gif

LOVING this game so far.

Got 5 stars on my first case,
pimp.gif

Just copped this and viva pinata hahaha. KMart didn't have any other good games but I remember playing VP a while ago so I guess it's not bad for free, plus a $20 coupon for later use. Great deal.

Just copped this and viva pinata hahaha. KMart didn't have any other good games but I remember playing VP a while ago so I guess it's not bad for free, plus a $20 coupon for later use. Great deal.

Me too Amazon
grin.gif
Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.

Me too Amazon
grin.gif
Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.

Hmm, you guys are tempting me on buying this game after I turn in my finals. Do you only get the added DLC if you pre-order from somewhere?

Hmm, you guys are tempting me on buying this game after I turn in my finals. Do you only get the added DLC if you pre-order from somewhere?

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Me too Amazon
grin.gif
LA I don't know why they couldn't have sent it earlier they should have know it was going to rain.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom