Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Anyone know if Gamestop and/or Best Buy will have this in stock when they open today?

I'm hoping the midnight releases didn't sell out.

Both should, we didn't even have a midnight release for the game here. and when I went to GS yesterday they didn't even have that many preorders.
Judging from what others said in here finding a copy today wont be a problem.

If it is I always go to Target or Toys r Us people tend to forget that they sell games too

I don't think I've ever had a problem copping a game on release day...I NEVER do pre-orders.  Won't be an issue...i'll go by Game Stop after work today

For big releases I usually do midnight releases. Never went to cop a brand new big release on RD.
laugh.gif

I think I'm going to end up cracking and buying this when i get out of work today.

I think I'm going to end up cracking and buying this when i get out of work today.

Went with my cous last night and picked up my copy @ a Gamestop midnight launch.  Came home and crashed so I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Went with my cous last night and picked up my copy @ a Gamestop midnight launch.  Came home and crashed so I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

My bad if this has been addressed or is dumb. But with Playstation store down obviously the DLC is a no go. Does this have any impact on the story or can I just download it whenever the store opens back up?

My bad if this has been addressed or is dumb. But with Playstation store down obviously the DLC is a no go. Does this have any impact on the story or can I just download it whenever the store opens back up?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

The DLC cases shouldn't affect the main story.

I think they're just like the extra side cases that you pick on the police radio.

I think they're just like the extra side cases that you pick on the police radio.

so what do you guys think? I'm contemplating on copping when I go out, just want a few reviews from real people and not paid actors lol

so what do you guys think? I'm contemplating on copping when I go out, just want a few reviews from real people and not paid actors lol

Originally Posted by toine2983

They are extra cases but not side quests.

"The Naked City" is a vice desk case
"The Consul's car" is a traffic desk case
"A Slip Od The Tongue" is a traffic desk case
"The Nicholson Electroplating: is a arson desk case

Originally Posted by toine2983

They are extra cases but not side quests.

"The Naked City" is a vice desk case
"The Consul's car" is a traffic desk case
"A Slip Od The Tongue" is a traffic desk case
"The Nicholson Electroplating: is a arson desk case

Just got a email from amazon that my shipment for the game will be delayed a couple of days.

Just got a email from amazon that my shipment for the game will be delayed a couple of days.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Honestly it really depends on your preference of games. The game is story driven, is a action adventure crime detective game, it goes at a slower pace. If you do decided copping it just don't go in expecting a GTA or RDR experience or you will be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Honestly it really depends on your preference of games. The game is story driven, is a action adventure crime detective game, it goes at a slower pace. If you do decided copping it just don't go in expecting a GTA or RDR experience or you will be disappointed.

Anyone know if Gamestop and/or Best Buy will have this in stock when they open today?

Both should, we didn't even have a midnight release for the game here. and when I went to GS yesterday they didn't even have that many preorders.

If it is I always go to Target or Toys r Us people tend to forget that they sell games too
People forget about places like ToysRus and K-Mart because there are hardly stores left in most cities. They are slowly getting taken out and will eventually be out of business and it's mainly because of Walmart.

People forget about places like ToysRus and K-Mart because there are hardly stores left in most cities. They are slowly getting taken out and will eventually be out of business and it's mainly because of Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom