Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just got a email from amazon that my shipment for the game will be delayed a couple of days.
Me too Amazon
grin.gif
should have shipped them earlier on Monday.
Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.
LA I don't know why they couldn't have sent it earlier they should have know it was going to rain.
mad.gif

So i'm assuming certain things you do during the game and cases affect the ways the story plays out/ending?

So i'm assuming certain things you do during the game and cases affect the ways the story plays out/ending?

I think I might start over tonight, I need to pay closer attention because i'm doing
horribly with the questions.   I get the clue and don't even remember what half of it 

means by the time I get to the next scene. I tend to drift off during the cut scenes

gotta pay close attention the characters faces and tone of voice
30t6p3b.gif

I think I might start over tonight, I need to pay closer attention because i'm doing
horribly with the questions.   I get the clue and don't even remember what half of it 

means by the time I get to the next scene. I tend to drift off during the cut scenes

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I'm in the same goat as you. I'm texting while I ask them a question and their response. So I have no idea what my response should be and I just guess. It's definitely a different type of game, very interesting.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I'm in the same goat as you. I'm texting while I ask them a question and their response. So I have no idea what my response should be and I just guess. It's definitely a different type of game, very interesting.

trophy hunters, is this a good game to plat? cause i know rockstar likes to make their games really hard to get platinum.

trophy hunters, is this a good game to plat? cause i know rockstar likes to make their games really hard to get platinum.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Doesn't seem too hard, I'm @ 11% w/ 2 hours of play time.

R* games aren't really hard to plat, just very time consuming.

Me too Amazon
grin.gif
Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.
LA I don't know why they couldn't have sent it earlier they should have know it was going to rain.
mad.gif
That sucks man. Did you select "release date delivery" which is 99 cents?

All the games I've bought through them in the past I had no delivery issues and got it on the morning of release like with GT 5. I live down in San Diego.

Me too Amazon
grin.gif
mad.gif
That sucks man. Did you select "release date delivery" which is 99 cents?

All the games I've bought through them in the past I had no delivery issues and got it on the morning of release like with GT 5. I live down in San Diego.

so what's the verdict on this? I pre ordered but I haven't picked it up yet. I've been hearing the game is shorter than RDR which is making me contemplate getting my money back on the pre-order and just renting since I beat RDR pretty fast

so what's the verdict on this? I pre ordered but I haven't picked it up yet. I've been hearing the game is shorter than RDR which is making me contemplate getting my money back on the pre-order and just renting since I beat RDR pretty fast

Originally Posted by Hyper

True.

Good luck and I respect anyone who was crazy enough to platinum GTA IV
laugh.gif

RDR I'm at like 85% and missed a couple story based trophies, like the one where you need to ride the same horse for 20 or 30 missions while playing the main story.

True.

laugh.gif

RDR I'm at like 85% and missed a couple story based trophies, like the one where you need to ride the same horse for 20 or 30 missions while playing the main story.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

True.

laugh.gif

GTA IV plat is ridiculous because of the multiplayer trophies.

I liked how the Uncharted 2 trophies worked.

You didn't need to play multiplayer in order to plat the game, that's how GTA IV and RDR should've been, IMO.

I'm not trying to play a game for 50 hours to get 1 damn trophy, that's insane.

Funny you brought up that RDR trophy because I think I have 3 or 4 trophies in that game and that's 1 of them,
laugh.gif

I'm gonna go back and play it once the GOTY edition comes out.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

True.

laugh.gif

GTA IV plat is ridiculous because of the multiplayer trophies.

I liked how the Uncharted 2 trophies worked.

You didn't need to play multiplayer in order to plat the game, that's how GTA IV and RDR should've been, IMO.

I'm not trying to play a game for 50 hours to get 1 damn trophy, that's insane.

Funny you brought up that RDR trophy because I think I have 3 or 4 trophies in that game and that's 1 of them,
laugh.gif

I'm gonna go back and play it once the GOTY edition comes out.

Back
Top Bottom