Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.
LA I don't know why they couldn't have sent it earlier they should have know it was going to rain.
mad.gif
That sucks man. Did you select "release date delivery" which is 99 cents?

All the games I've bought through them in the past I had no delivery issues and got it on the morning of release like with GT 5. I live down in San Diego.
I emailed them and they said it should be here today weird. They gave me an extra $10 including the $15 previously. So email them if anyone ordered from Amazon and hasn't gotten it.

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Where do you guys live? I live and California and ordered this game yesterday from Amazon. Should have it by the end of the day today.
LA I don't know why they couldn't have sent it earlier they should have know it was going to rain.
mad.gif

All the games I've bought through them in the past I had no delivery issues and got it on the morning of release like with GT 5. I live down in San Diego.
I emailed them and they said it should be here today weird. They gave me an extra $10 including the $15 previously. So email them if anyone ordered from Amazon and hasn't gotten it.

Bestbuy has a special offer.

Buy today, you can pick up or have it shipped, and you get $15 gift card for free.
smile.gif

Going to pick mine up once I get my confirmation email
smile.gif

Bestbuy has a special offer.

Buy today, you can pick up or have it shipped, and you get $15 gift card for free.
smile.gif

Going to pick mine up once I get my confirmation email
smile.gif

mad.gif

There was a mechanical issue with the plane the shipments to SO-CAL were on and they didn't make it to SO-CAL until today.

mad.gif

There was a mechanical issue with the plane the shipments to SO-CAL were on and they didn't make it to SO-CAL until today.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so what do you guys think? I'm contemplating on copping when I go out, just want a few reviews from real people and not paid actors lol

Honestly it really depends on your preference of games. The game is story driven, is a action adventure crime detective game, it goes at a slower pace. If you do decided copping it just don't go in expecting a GTA or RDR experience or you will be disappointed.

ahhh good looks my fella Lakers brothern

Originally Posted by Freeze

so what do you guys think? I'm contemplating on copping when I go out, just want a few reviews from real people and not paid actors lol

Honestly it really depends on your preference of games. The game is story driven, is a action adventure crime detective game, it goes at a slower pace. If you do decided copping it just don't go in expecting a GTA or RDR experience or you will be disappointed.

ahhh good looks my fella Lakers brothern

For whoever haves the game for ps3.. I am stuck in the first case at the gun store. I looked in the book and see the model number 27 for the gun, but I am so cluless on what to do next. Once I leave the gun store,and go to the next destination, they say I failed the case. All I know is that my partner tells me to look up the guys name.. Can someone yell me what I do next?? Thanks..

For whoever haves the game for ps3.. I am stuck in the first case at the gun store. I looked in the book and see the model number 27 for the gun, but I am so cluless on what to do next. Once I leave the gun store,and go to the next destination, they say I failed the case. All I know is that my partner tells me to look up the guys name.. Can someone yell me what I do next?? Thanks..

Maaaaaan %#%% this %!%$, I cant interrogate AT ALL in this game. I could never be a pig, dudes would never confess lol

Maaaaaan %#%% this %!%$, I cant interrogate AT ALL in this game. I could never be a pig, dudes would never confess lol

just copped off BB.com so I could get the $15 gift card. and set it up so I could go pick it up from the store, the card will be here in 2-3 days. wavyyy

Back
Top Bottom