Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

just copped off BB.com so I could get the $15 gift card. and set it up so I could go pick it up from the store, the card will be here in 2-3 days. wavyyy

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaaaaan %#%% this %!%$, I cant interrogate AT ALL in this game. I could never be a pig, dudes would never confess lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, this game is legendary. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Maaaaaan %#%% this %!%$, I cant interrogate AT ALL in this game. I could never be a pig, dudes would never confess lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, this game is legendary. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Just picked my copy up
pimp.gif

BK/HTTB, you guys on PS3?

Most of us are on the PSN. But F'n Sony still has not fixed the PS Store so that we can get the DLC content. All PS3 copies come with extra Consul's car traffic case.

Just picked my copy up
pimp.gif

Most of us are on the PSN. But F'n Sony still has not fixed the PS Store so that we can get the DLC content. All PS3 copies come with extra Consul's car traffic case.

Originally Posted by Freeze

just copped off BB.com so I could get the $15 gift card. and set it up so I could go pick it up from the store, the card will be here in 2-3 days. wavyyy

thats what i just did too fam. good lookin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

thats what i just did too fam. good lookin
pimp.gif

The brother was dead @$% shook when answering him questions, it was almost a fact he didn't know *%!*, scared of the white man
laugh.gif

Anyone find a hidden car, golden reel, or visit any of the historic locations? Or is everyone right now pretty much occupied by playing the great main storyline.

I myself have barely explored or free roamed. I've only done 1 side quest mission when a call came in over the police car radio.

The brother was dead @$% shook when answering him questions, it was almost a fact he didn't know *%!*, scared of the white man
laugh.gif

Anyone find a hidden car, golden reel, or visit any of the historic locations? Or is everyone right now pretty much occupied by playing the great main storyline.

I myself have barely explored or free roamed. I've only done 1 side quest mission when a call came in over the police car radio.

man the game is crack ive played this #$#% all day, I can definately see the repetitiveness of the game but it still amazing. I was on the the fence about this one too, but happy I decided to cop. Still dont get why its three disc tho already on disc 2 but it seemed short as hell

man the game is crack ive played this #$#% all day, I can definately see the repetitiveness of the game but it still amazing. I was on the the fence about this one too, but happy I decided to cop. Still dont get why its three disc tho already on disc 2 but it seemed short as hell

Im trying to get outta work early just to play
laugh.gif
I copped this mourning before I started work and dont get out till 9
30t6p3b.gif

Im trying to get outta work early just to play
laugh.gif
I copped this mourning before I started work and dont get out till 9
30t6p3b.gif

360 here.

Is there a way to delete your previous gamesaves and start fresh, or do I just start a new game and ignore my previous gamesaves? I think I want to start all over too and pay real close attention (I'm only two cases in, so it doesn't bother me).

360 here.

Is there a way to delete your previous gamesaves and start fresh, or do I just start a new game and ignore my previous gamesaves? I think I want to start all over too and pay real close attention (I'm only two cases in, so it doesn't bother me).

Originally Posted by bkmac

360 here.

Only one gamesave.

360 here.

Only one gamesave.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

360 here.

Only one gamesave.
So then how would I go about starting all over? Is that even possible?

360 here.

Only one gamesave.

360 here.

Only one gamesave.
You should be able to replay the cases like RDR.

360 here.

Only one gamesave.
You should be able to replay the cases like RDR.

Back
Top Bottom