Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

So my girl copped (i know) and she been playin it

But it freezes at the same point after she beats a mission

So I exchange it at Walmart for another one

and it does it again!!! Same spot

Anybody know what's the deal with that without tellin me read this entire thread?

Preciate it lmaoooo

Anybody know what's the deal with that without tellin me read this entire thread?

Preciate it lmaoooo

Fell off the movie platform twice while chasing Bishop
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Quite difficult unlocking that Lead Foot trophy. Thought it was going to be straightforward. Tried around 15 different vehicles, but the trophy still eludes me.
30t6p3b.gif
Any tips? How would you know that you reached 80mph, though? They left out that part.
indifferent.gif

I'm going through the whole story once again to rack up some trophies; already done with the game.
pimp.gif

Quite difficult unlocking that Lead Foot trophy. Thought it was going to be straightforward. Tried around 15 different vehicles, but the trophy still eludes me.
30t6p3b.gif
Any tips? How would you know that you reached 80mph, though? They left out that part.
indifferent.gif

I'm going through the whole story once again to rack up some trophies; already done with the game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
I used a sports car (hidden car marked by a question mark on your map) and just gunned it along the trolly (sp) lane since there isnt much traffic there. 
Whats odd it that I didnt get the trophy right away. When I reached my destination I got the trophy.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
I used a sports car (hidden car marked by a question mark on your map) and just gunned it along the trolly (sp) lane since there isnt much traffic there. 
Whats odd it that I didnt get the trophy right away. When I reached my destination I got the trophy.

Originally Posted by Klock

Preciate it lmaoooo
I had the same problem last night, but upon further inspection I had mystery fingerprints all over my disc.  A simple wipe fixed the problem.

One thing I don't like about this game though, the side missions are very redundant.  Car chase then foot chase and either arrest or kill them
tired.gif

Preciate it lmaoooo
I had the same problem last night, but upon further inspection I had mystery fingerprints all over my disc.  A simple wipe fixed the problem.

One thing I don't like about this game though, the side missions are very redundant.  Car chase then foot chase and either arrest or kill them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Oh. Guess i'll be looking for some more hidden vehicles, then. Thanks.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Oh. Guess i'll be looking for some more hidden vehicles, then. Thanks.

Preciate it lmaoooo
What console you get it for? If PS3 do you got a extra voucher card for the "A Slip Of The Tongue" DLC case you would be willing to hook me up with?

Preciate it lmaoooo
What console you get it for? If PS3 do you got a extra voucher card for the "A Slip Of The Tongue" DLC case you would be willing to hook me up with?

^ what on earth.... I couldn't really grasp what he was trying to say in all
the rambling.

question about the german lady
Spoiler [+]
did anyone else feel like the affair between her and Cole just sprang almost out of nowhere, and made no sense?
MR J 858:  In some of the pictures on the first page there is one of Cole or someone looking at a lineup, do you know if that is part

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of one of the DLC missions?  I don't remember it in the game, or at least I never triggered it while playing.[/font]

the rambling.

Spoiler [+]
did anyone else feel like the affair between her and Cole just sprang almost out of nowhere, and made no sense?
MR J 858:  In some of the pictures on the first page there is one of Cole or someone looking at a lineup, do you know if that is part

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of one of the DLC missions?  I don't remember it in the game, or at least I never triggered it while playing.[/font]

somone please tell me how AWESOME this game is... cuz i keep hearing it

like... is it really entertaining?

i wanna attempt to get my girl to watch me play it thru...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

somone please tell me how AWESOME this game is... cuz i keep hearing it

like... is it really entertaining?

i wanna attempt to get my girl to watch me play it thru...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preciate it lmaoooo
There were reports a few days ago that said the game was freezing up people's consoles.  Google it for quick fixes.  They said the new ps3 firmware update was part of the problem and that you should clear the cache.

Preciate it lmaoooo
There were reports a few days ago that said the game was freezing up people's consoles.  Google it for quick fixes.  They said the new ps3 firmware update was part of the problem and that you should clear the cache.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

the rambling.

Spoiler [+]

First part
laugh.gif
Yeah I don't know what white boy was saying. I think he was making a point of how people are divided on the game and it's just really misunderstood.

28.jpg

This one I know is from "The Consul's Car" DLC case.

But yeah this one I'm not sure. But I think it's from either "A Slip Of The Tongue" or "Nicholoson Electorplating" DLC cases:

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom