OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

--Just need one win to clinch the 1 spot...Its for sure not happening against Denver.
--Heck, I can see us losing to Minny on Friday. The way Lakers been playin, it wouldnt surprise me if they lost ALL their remainding games.
--Teams be givin "all out nothing to lose effort" when they know they just playing spoilers. Especially against LA.

--Hopefully I'm wrong. Im just waiting for April 17. Where things get interesting...

we are the number 1 seed in the west. we are the defending champions. i think some of you like to worry just for the sake of it.

sure the lakers have not been playing very good as of late, but sounds like some of you have lost all hope.

when we are on the verge of being elliminated in a game 6/7 then i will start to worry.

p.s.

we are the number 1 seed in the west. we are the defending champions.

If Kobe would of sat out for his injuries this season, we wouldn't have the first seed, and we wouldn't have home court advantage in the west. Game winners people, how many games would be in the loss column if it wasn't for him?

Also..He's had hand injuries for the past 3 seasons incase some of you forget. This one may be the worst, but it's nothing new.

This might be his worst season ever since he's been dominant, all because of these nagging injuries, yet he still manages to win games for us in the clutch. He can't even make freethrows which is obviously because of the finger, not because of his age like some of you are making it out to be.

He just averaged 30+ in the finals last year and some of you are wondering why his new contract is so big? What better way to prove you're worth the money than winning a title.

Call me a Kobe stan, but Kobe with a million injuries has more heart than ANY other Laker player currently on the team.

If his jumper isn't going in during the playoffs, he will drive ALOT more. This is where it matters and he will put his body on the line. Some of you have really forgotten how Kobe plays during the palyoffs.

If they don't win another title, even if it's not his fault, it will all be blamed on him. You better believe he's going to go out there and give everything he's got.

We are the Lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Lakers need to ship out andrew while his value is still cool,

i think his value has dropped huge... how many injuries has he had already? and how old is he?

I mean Shaq was like what 32 at the time and was being lazy, not taking care of his body

Kobe is 31 and not taking care of his body. playing on injuries is STUPID. how long has he had a broken finger? if kobe was all about the team and winning another ring, dont you think he would have rested? it was only the regular season. as soon as his first injury he should have sat it out. But he didnt UNTIL his injuries took a huge toll on him. you gotta be smarter than that and realize the playoffs are what matters. and the season takes a toll on your body enough as it is but with injuries to the finger, ankle, and back?

some of the worst ball i ever seen kobe play the last two games.... didnt on friday he had a stretch where he shot 1 for 16????
Listen to yourself. 

He don't play, we don't get the 1 seed in the west.  Think that don't matter?  Watch the Spurs get knocked the @#$% out in the first round and tell me a team can coast on into the playoffs without HC and still move on. 

Kobe doesn't take care of his body. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
    I've heard it all in here now.

what is our record without kobe in the line up this year? and against tough teams nonetheless...

O rly? so your saying playing on a broken finger, sprained ankle, and sore back is taking care of your body???

to quote you...

I've heard it all in here now.

Too much un-necessary stuff going on in this thread, that's why I'm staying away.

Tupac, welcome home, glad to see you back on NT. 

To all my Lakers fam, see y'all in the game threads. Peace.

I refuse to panic. This team will be ready when the moment is upon them.

Phil said at the beginning of the season that we'd struggle at the end because of the schedule, and though he probably didn't expect the malaise that's infected them at the moment, I'm certain he can light their competitive fire when it becomes necessary.

what is our record without kobe in the line up this year? and against tough teams nonetheless...

i wanna say 5-1?...that one loss was from the celtics which was a close game and a game we need kobe

in another thread i think the jazz/thunder one...you claimed the reason why we have close games is due to kobes shot selection...well he didnt play against boston and it was a close game and thats when we need kobe

again if kobe missed games we probably wouldnt be in first place...as other have mentioned

Cant believe there is still this "damned if does/damned if he doesnt" second guessing on Kobe's playing and motives and some of it by Laker fan(s). Yes, losing is unacceptable for us as fans but to question or blame Kobe for trying to win and NOT sitting out hurt is absurd.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Cant believe there is still this "damned if does/damned if he doesnt" second guessing on Kobe's playing and motives and some of it by Laker fan(s). Yes, losing is unacceptable for us as fans but to question or blame Kobe for trying to win and NOT sitting out hurt is absurd.

100% on everything said in this statement, thank you.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Taking care of his body is important but his #1 goal/priority is to make sure we win a championship! Him being in the game is the way we are going to do it. Don't kid yourself by thinking that we would continue to win 5 games for ever loss (or whatever our record was without Kobe). If your logic was right then why even sign Kobe back if we can win like that without him?

The point is your logic is wrong, and Kobe is still great and you are in panic mode. Just chill and let it play out.

Some people are so tense and worry anytime the Lakers lose.

as soon as we win one game, even a regular season game everybody jumps back on the "oh we're ok now" sentiment haha. no need to panic, just as much as everybody here is done with the reg season, imagine traveling and playing in all these games just wanting to get to the playoffs feel, esp with our schedule. dont worry, Kobe will lead the way and we will make a statement in round 1.

It's always been this way with Kobe since the day he showed up for his press conference in high school declaring he was going straight to the NBA & skipping college and it's never going to change even when the man is done with the game and is a old retired person.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

It's always been this way with Kobe since the day he showed up for his press conference in high school declaring he was going straight to the NBA & skipping college and it's never going to change even when the man is done with the game and is a old retired person.

100% Agreed. If Lakers win another title this year and Kobe dominates, gets another finals MVP, 5 rings, there will still be people talking trash once the next season starts.

He could average 60 and people, even Laker fans, would find something bad to say about him.

I don't understand it. He's proven everyone wrong countless times and people still question his motives.

I think he knows what he's doing better than anyone else in the league.

There are some QUESTIONABLE Laker fans on this forum. Seems like some of you should be Cav fans, not Laker fans.

No way, Since Lamar has been with that chick he's been confident! The funny thing is the options they give us...

i wonder if they have this on their minds tonight too..

from last game Pau Gasol - "We wanted to show them that they won't have a chance against us in the playoffs."

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from last game Pau Gasol - "We wanted to show them that they won't have a chance against us in the playoffs."
is this after we lost to the spurs or before?

out of all the guys pau is the one talking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hes been doing a lot of talking lately

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

100% Agreed. If Lakers win another title this year and Kobe dominates, gets another finals MVP, 5 rings, there will still be people talking trash once the next season starts.

He could average 60 and people, even Laker fans, would find something bad to say about him.

I don't understand it. He's proven everyone wrong countless times and people still question his motives.

I think he knows what he's doing better than anyone else in the league.

There are some QUESTIONABLE Laker fans on this forum who act like blind homer fans just like kings and suns fans in the past. me being one of them and i take it so personal sometimes when people question kobe about his motives when he becomes a chucker like hes trying to catch up to lebron in the scoring race that i get banned for it!

fixed for you.
wink.gif

Isn't saying homer fan a little redundant? I mean fan is short for fanatic. So if someone considers themselves a fan they are going to be a bit unreasonable. Maybe you're just not the type of fan other people are does that make you better?

I don't think anything constructive comes from criticizing other peoples Fandom.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

CP it ain't lookin good for ya! COME GET SOME HOMIE!
pimp.gif

Lotta time left, lotta time left.  I'll be around, can't shake me, can't shake me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dyyhard

is this after we lost to the spurs or before?

out of all the guys pau is the one talking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hes been doing a lot of talking lately

well hes the only one thats been dominating for the past 5 games.

Back
Top Bottom