OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from last game Pau Gasol - "We wanted to show them that they won't have a chance against us in the playoffs."
is this after we lost to the spurs or before?

out of all the guys pau is the one talking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hes been doing a lot of talking lately

well hes the only one thats been dominating for the past 5 games.

my thing is i dont really when players talk smack through the media...talk smack during the game and let your game speak

i just find it funny out of all people pau is doing the yappin'...i expect it from kobe, fish, odom or ron but not pau...i just dont see him as a talker thats all...if were depending on him to do the barking then were in trouble
laugh.gif

LamarOwnsem wrote:
presequel wrote:
no reason for kobe to take a paycut. its up to management to put the best team around him.
Kobe's contract alone is going to take up half of the salary cap, so there isn't going to be any flexibility at all with free agency except the MLE each season.

His salary is going UP while his ability as an athlete is going DOWN. I think that's more than enough reason to take a pay cut regardless of the salary cap situation.

As much as I kinda hate it I have to agree with this. I have been a Kobe fan for years but the Lakers always come first IMO. You see what happend in 03/04 becasue we had no cap room (plus the drama) but you see where it hurt. We all know our PG situation is shakey at best. Bench is horrible at best. We don't need to revamp the whole squad or anything but having that little bit of flexablity to make a move just isn't there with Kobe's contract sucking up so much of the cap.

Trust me I know what Kobe means to this team. But IMO its stupid to pay somebody more money as they get OLDER... Just my humble opinion.

so there are reports of lebron signing a 3 year extension with teh Cavs.

Kobes and Brons contract will end the same...what are the chances of us getting Bronin 2014 lol

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from last game Pau Gasol - "We wanted to show them that they won't have a chance against us in the playoffs."
is this after we lost to the spurs or before?

out of all the guys pau is the one talking?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hes been doing a lot of talking lately

well hes the only one thats been dominating for the past 5 games.

my thing is i dont really when players talk smack through the media...talk smack during the game and let your game speak

i just find it funny out of all people pau is doing the yappin'...i expect it from kobe, fish, odom or ron but not pau...i just dont see him as a talker thats all...if were depending on him to do the barking then were in trouble
laugh.gif

I believe this was after the last meeting with the Nuggets at Staples..

here's the link to the article..

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/trash-236763-lakers-angeles.html

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

album_pic.php.jpeg

still true?
Lamar's FG% is down this year but his rebounds are up.

There's really no difference in his game from last year to this year...

oh yea there is. he is more comfortable shooting the 3 and the jumper this year than ive ever seen him do. it started in the finals. hes just more aggresive overall this year offensively. his fg is down naturally because hes expanded his game and range

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Isn't saying homer fan a little redundant? I mean fan is short for fanatic. So if someone considers themselves a fan they are going to be a bit unreasonable. Maybe you're just not the type of fan other people are does that make you better?

I don't think anything constructive comes from criticizing other peoples Fandom.
it doesnt make me any better but as fans we should respect each other's opinion instead acting like %%@ holes and resorting to personal attacks like a ton of you have if someone blames kobe for the lakers woes. The leader should always take the the blame. Like i said in his 14 years kobe can never consistently walk and chew gum at the same time meaning hes either gonna be aggressive and shoot or hes gonna be extremely passive.

i bet you missed kobe tonight huh?

youve also stated that kobe is to blame why our games are so close...the games we have lost without kobe have been close games and othwe needed him in both

Kobe needs to adjust his approach to the game.

I pray he doesn't stifle the offense when he comes back.

It's not his fault at all, but if he tweaks his approach I don't see any team, including Cleveland f'ing with LA.

If Kobe doesn't adjust and plays like he's been playing during the regular season... they may not even make the Finals.

I think we are going to see more of Gasol choking during clutch time and fisher taking terrible shots and going 3-11 every game in the playoffs. 

I'm not mad at sasha cause it looked like he was playing with energy out there. I like to see that. Not corpses like Brown and fisher. Brown routinely falls asleep on defense just like Gasol.

I hope Gasol keeps his mouth shut from now on about not getting enough touches.

Gasol was not lying.

It's really simple: Kobe, keep the ball moving and you can have all the shots in the world.

LA needs to keep the defense honest at all 5 positions. They have too many weapons for an old and injured Kobe Bryant to be a ball stopper.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I think we are going to see more of Gasol choking during clutch time and fisher taking terrible shots and going 3-11 every game in the playoffs. 

I'm not mad at sasha cause it looked like he was playing with energy out there. I like to see that. Not corpses like Brown and fisher. Brown routinely falls asleep on defense just like Gasol.

I hope Gasol keeps his mouth shut from now on about not getting enough touches.
Gasol played great until the last few minutes (which matters the most) but still thats when Kobe takes over. Gasol played good

We all know come playoff time, LA will be a different team. First, Bynum should be healthy. Second, Ron should step up more in D and offense and lastly, Kobe should share the ball like last year, getting his teammates involved. He's been doing it this year but not that often or it's either his teammates could not put the ball into the hole.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

We all know come playoff time, LA will be a different team. First, Bynum should be healthy. Second, Ron should step up more in D and offense and lastly, Kobe should share the ball like last year, getting his teammates involved. He's been doing it this year but not that often or it's either his teammates could not put the ball into the hole.

I dont think he'll be back in the first round and I dont think he will be effective, ala last year.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

I dont think he'll be back in the first round and I dont think he will be effective, ala last year.

Sorry, actually, Bynum thinks he'll be back the first game of the playoffs, hope both of you are right. http://sports.espn.go.com...ba/news/story?id=5069047

Lakers played better than expected.

Missed FTs, and missed WIDE open layups from RonRon and Jfarmar
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom