OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Really nervous about this Suns series.
embarassed.gif

Tell you what would happen in my perfect universe, and I'm sure 99% of you would agree: we get revenge on the Suns and the Celtics in our next 2 matchups.
devil.gif

Not saying we'll even get past the Suns or the Celtics will beat LeLeague, but I'd love it, and I know you would, too.

It would be like My name is Earl checklist, but in this case, seeking revenge rather than forgiveness.
pimp.gif

I would definitely love that, If both scenarios happen, and the stars in the universe align perfectly.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rleelum25

suns beating lakers this year tho. sorry to say. but the suns giving lakers a testing series to the end, suns coming out victorious.

Thunder > Suns

In terms of all around game.
I don't think so. Suns have better outside shooting and have somewhat of an inside presence. I think the Thunder are more athletic, but it's not like the Suns aren't with Stoudemire and Richardson.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

embarassed.gif

Tell you what would happen in my perfect universe, and I'm sure 99% of you would agree: we get revenge on the Suns and the Celtics in our next 2 matchups.
devil.gif

Not saying we'll even get past the Suns or the Celtics will beat LeLeague, but I'd love it, and I know you would, too.

i think the whole Laker nation is hoping for this year to be a year of revenge
pimp.gif

i think we will beat the suns but itll be close than people think around here...its going the full 7 

as far as that greedy green team they have to get by the cavs tonight first 

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

The Logo himself says Kobe is the greatest Laker we ever seen and will be the greatest Laker when Kobe retires. Also says he didn't think the Cavs were the best team in the East and that doesn't think the Cavs or C's will beat Orlando in the ECF this year.

Good Interview from Jim Rome Is Burning yesterday:
Jerry West is that dude, but regardless of how great Kobe is and his personal accomplishments, I disagree with the Greatest Laker Ever comment. Even if he gets to 5 rings.

Magic > *

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Beat the Suns.
Beat the Celtics
Beat the Magic
Beat the Cavs
Bring back the Spurs, beat them
Gimme some Nuggets
Side of Mavs
And any other team and their fanbase that thinks they could take us.  Line em all up, shut them all the @#$% down.  LA Lakers, firing squad.  Come get your team shot. 
pimp.gif

CP dream universe.  Where haters come to die. 

Thank you for playing. 

woohoo just bought my game 2 and game 5 tickets on ticketmaster, it 245 dollar for 2 ticket in the 300 section.

cant wait till next week!!!!

Originally Posted by rleelum25

so honestly no one else sees suns over lakers. pffttt .
of course youre gonna get pro-Lakers predictions here being that it is our thread!!!!!!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

theres a phx/lakers playoff thread why dont you go post your predictions there but i'll agree with french we will see monday

i predicted us in 7...its gonna be closer than ppl think

like dude is disgusted that a Lakers season thread is full of responses predicting a Lakers series win.
laugh.gif

There's a Lakers/Suns theead for those wishing to have a relatively neutral discussion, and there's a Suns thread for those wanting to get into a relatively Suns-sided discussion, dude.

why would anyone be nervous about the suns???

even fisher is gonna !%@@ nash up watch...

god its gonna suck being nash. fisher although not quick enough to stop him he is gonna physically abuse nash. he is gonna wear freddy krueger down...

Originally Posted by CP1708

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Beat the Suns.
Beat the Celtics
Beat the Magic
Beat the Cavs
Gimme some Nuggets
Side of Mavs
And any other team and their fanbase that thinks they could take us.  Line em all up, shut them all the @#$% down.  LA Lakers, firing squad.  Come get your team shot. 
pimp.gif

Thank you for playing. 

Love this so much I had to quote it!!!
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Beat the Suns.
Beat the Celtics
Beat the Magic
Beat the Cavs
Gimme some Nuggets
Side of Mavs
pimp.gif

Thank you for playing. 

That has to be the most gangsta 2009/2010 post season universe ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And a little gift from Lakers.com

10playoffsC_1920.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another NT'er re posted this in the Cavs vs. C's game 6 thread:

2nlv9s.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is a annoying poser Laker fan here on NT.

Will be surprised if he actually stays off for the next 6 months
laugh.gif

ima leave you guys with this.........

i still never got my thank you for the 2009 title...

adios!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Noblekane, I don't remember that quote. 
eek.gif

See ya in 6 months buddy. 

On another note....

30290_1285099207286_1224301253_30648945_7417456_n.jpg

look at this idiot sasha spilling it all over the place...damn i hate this guy
laugh.gif

according to xta if it were bron instead of sasha on the Lakers he would have won a ring last year and that wouldve been 7
tongue.gif

NobleKane wrote:
ima leave you guys with this.........

i still never got my thank you for the 2009 title...

adios!
nos vemos en seis meses payaso

Back
Top Bottom