OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

In Bynums Post game interview, he talked about they were down by 20 and basically gave up. Thats exactly what I saw except it happened in the first quarter. Their body language just tells me they wanted to get outta there and go back home. Going through the motions and #@**...

Whoever mentioned Lakers/Rockets series is right. Very similar...

http://cbs2.com/video/?cid=193

Yeah, Artest has been very disappointing thus far. Whats more disappointing is the offense. What are they even doing out there? I watch the Thunder offense closely and theyre cutting, setting good screens/picks, moving the ball. Its all fluid. All I see from the Lakers is throw it in the post, dribble dribble, throw it back out, shooting 15+ jump shot. I dont think I even have to continue. The offense is just flat out atrocious.

This will irritate a few, but I'm just mentioning it, so don't really get hung up on it ya'll, Trevor was not that way like Ron, Trev was a little bit like Fish and Big shot Rob in that he seemed to have a knack in hitting a tough, clutch, big moment shot.  Maybe not a game winner or anything, but just a crucial shot, sort of like the bank in 3 B Shaw hit that started the comeback in 2000.   Think of that crazy 3 Trevor hit at the shot clock in game 4 last year.  Or the shots he hit this year in Houston. 
No, no. I feel you on this too. Ariza had quite a few big moments in every series except for Utah if I remember correctly. Dude was a spark for the team. Got them rolling and everything.
smh.gif
Damn, thinking about it now, I kinda miss him.

Bro, its April 24, 2010 and we're still talking about Trevor freakin' Ariza?
laugh.gif

Thunder had like 26 fastbreak points to the Lakers 2, Kobe had 2-3 stupid fouls beyond the arc (one was a 4pnt play), Farmar & Brown shot 0-8 from 3, Lakers got outrebounded by 7 (I'm not forgetting that play where Jeff Green was lying down on his back and got a rebound while L.O was watching) or that play when D.Fish was standing there after a Russy jumper as he hustled back for an OREB, K.D will get his FTs but when Maynor and Harden are 13-15 combined then something is wrong with that - there's really nothing there that Trevor Ariza could have saved us from.

A majority of us called this team out for being lazy during the season and not a bit surprised how some of that play still lingers in playoff ball.

With that said, a little kick in the butt to the defending champs with a former MVP could do good with this asswhoopin'

Thing is, we've had so many good and bad playoff games, there's really not many things Phil can say, but I would give ANYTHING for him to close the door and grab a bat and completely destroy that locker room until each and every player was crying in fear.  I'm dead serious. 

Then leave a check for the Thunder to fix their lockeroom after all that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The basics are killing these players again: fastbreak defense, rebounding, hustle, and free throw shooting.

It is not like they need to have great offensive games as long as they got those covered.

I don't think Ron Artest can be defended anymore. Dude could at least help out with rebounds since he is not doing anything else.

All he does is SIDE STEP, not even walk, throughout the whole game at 5 mph
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Jumped on them early in game one when they were clearly nervous their first playoff game. 

They came out better in game 2, stayed close the whole game, held on to beat them.

Jumped out huge in game 3, let it slip, they got the lead and momentum in the 4th quarter and won close at home. 

From mid way of the first quarter in game 4, this game was over. 

4 games, 4 straight in which the Thunder have gained and gained momentum.  We better stop that right away in game 5.  Win that game, maybe we break their wills, ala Denver series last year.  Have to have that. 

2 days of rest before each of the next two games has to help us as well.  
laugh.gif

mhfv9w.jpg

roll.gif
Come on Lakeshow I know we're better than this.

It may take 7 but we're going to win this series. A message was sent to multiple people on the team today from coaches, players, and $tern. Everyone is acting like we're down 3-0 it's serious but we're not dead in the water like say the Heat...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

mhfv9w.jpg

roll.gif

It may take 7 but we're going to win this series. A message was sent to multiple people on the team today from coaches, players, and $tern. Everyone is acting like we're down 3-0 it's serious but we're not dead in the water like say the Heat...

As bad as this game went for the Fakers. It got 10 times worse when they acknowledge Adam Morrison.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Everything I've wanted to touch on critically have already been addressed.

But for those same reasons, statements like "we'll obviously play better" and "we're going to win this series" don't fuel me as much.

I watched this go down throughout the course of the season with everyone making references to "the switch" LA would turn on, and the gear that Phil would kick them into.

I guess we're in the "wake up call" part of year again
smh.gif

I just hope that utilize our exploits just as well as OKC does

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

mhfv9w.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Ammo's yawn was hilarious. 

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by E3LAL

���
Anyone else see this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MUST be one of u LA NTers

roll.gif

Definately one of you guys here on NT. "I Wanna give you all of me Kobe!"

I can't get over this dude Adam Morrison. I remember Lakers being on Jimmy Kimmel after they won the championship and Derek Fisher was like "Adam is baked out of his mind right now."
laugh.gif

mhfv9w.jpg

sw-d.jpg

I know this won't happen but does anybody else want to see Kobe, Ron, LO, Pau and Bynum on the floor at the same time? We haven't really seen it this year but I think it could be a good change of pace right now.

Put Odom on Westbrook, he'll still get beat, but Westbrook has beaten pretty much everyone off the dribble.  Might as well make him deal with LO's size, and everyone else matches up like they have been normally.  Hopefully Odom would be able to affect him on those pull ups too.  I don't see the offensive end being any worse than what it has been these last 2 games. Bringing Fisher in the with second unit might get them running the offense better too. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

^
the thing with that is there is no outside shooter with that lineup
Yeah that's true, but the guys who are supposed to be those shooters (Artest in particular) haven't exactly been productive. That was my main reason for thinking the offense wouldn't suffer all that much with that big lineup.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by E3LAL

���
Anyone else see this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MUST be one of u LA NTers
Seems fake. C'mon, real news gonna give you that many takes and let you ramble on like that? And is there a Doug Randall on KCAL 9?
Nontheless, funny as heck! 
laugh.gif

if anyone wants my lakers round 2 game 1 tix pm me. i'll give them away for retail cause i can no longer make it. they are sec. premier 8 row 12. go lakers!

Back
Top Bottom