[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I can go like 3 months without saying anything negative about Mamba, then as soon as I say something even remotely critical, it's 'Cot damn, let Kobe breath, ska! That's all you do is hate on him!'

I know this to be true because I've tried it.
laugh.gif

Predictable clowns.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last week i tried to say some nice things about Lebron after he murked the Cavs.  I've torn him down for years, but for that game, I was impressed.  So I go in trying to be decent, do the right thing, and I end up getting pulled into a big ol hate fest with other folks. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  I shoulda known better. 

I coulda used you in that Kobe, Magic, Bird, Barkley thread a few weeks ago man, it was a roller coaster. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last week i tried to say some nice things about Lebron after he murked the Cavs.  I've torn him down for years, but for that game, I was impressed.  So I go in trying to be decent, do the right thing, and I end up getting pulled into a big ol hate fest with other folks. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  I shoulda known better. 

I coulda used you in that Kobe, Magic, Bird, Barkley thread a few weeks ago man, it was a roller coaster. 
laugh.gif

I think Pau's just fatigued, and uneerstandably so...the guy is logging HEAVY minutes, and i think that's an understatement.

Depending on how bad DC is hurt, yall think we should sign another big just for insurance? Drew's not gonna be 100% for awhile and id actually prefer to bring him along slowly. Maybe we can sign a DLeaguer for a 10-day contract or sign one of our training camp rejects?

I think Pau's just fatigued, and uneerstandably so...the guy is logging HEAVY minutes, and i think that's an understatement.

Depending on how bad DC is hurt, yall think we should sign another big just for insurance? Drew's not gonna be 100% for awhile and id actually prefer to bring him along slowly. Maybe we can sign a DLeaguer for a 10-day contract or sign one of our training camp rejects?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

what is up with pau lately? is he fatigued? dude was bobbling passes and loosing the ball in the pain during the critical part of the game. hes been in a funk lately

Pau is definitely out of it. During the 4 game losing streak he looked very out of it, like he didn't even care. Hopefully Bynum comes back very soon.

Or at least Theo can
embarassed.gif

what is up with pau lately? is he fatigued? dude was bobbling passes and loosing the ball in the pain during the critical part of the game. hes been in a funk lately

Pau is definitely out of it. During the 4 game losing streak he looked very out of it, like he didn't even care. Hopefully Bynum comes back very soon.

Or at least Theo can
embarassed.gif

The thing I don't like about Pau is when he's playing bad, or shooting bad...He's not going to find a way to get better. His confidence will be gone for the remainder of that game. This is why he will never be a number 1 option. Pau is a great player, but he is not the type of player that can handle the pressure of being the go to guy and he's shown that over the last three years, but people just choose to ignore it till he finally plays bad.

This is a perfect example of what i'm talking about, very winnable game and Pau had played horrible from the start and pulled this...

He'll get out of his slump, he has multiple bad games in a row every season since he joined the Lakers. This is why I found it funny when people were calling him the MVP, best player on the Lakers....People always like to jump the gun way too early. Alot of Pau's success also depends on Kobe. In the playoffs Kobe always finds Pau and Bynum and gets them atleast half of their points by drawing the defense, he just gets no credit for it. Call me a Kobe stan or whatever, but Pau would never be able to handle the criticism Kobe recieves when we lose etc...

Another thing is he's always been "Soft"...He's not a tough player, he's a finesse player. He's never going to toughen up no matter how bad people want himt to, there's just areas of his game that are so good when he has it going that it doesn't matter how bad he is defensively.

The thing I don't like about Pau is when he's playing bad, or shooting bad...He's not going to find a way to get better. His confidence will be gone for the remainder of that game. This is why he will never be a number 1 option. Pau is a great player, but he is not the type of player that can handle the pressure of being the go to guy and he's shown that over the last three years, but people just choose to ignore it till he finally plays bad.

This is a perfect example of what i'm talking about, very winnable game and Pau had played horrible from the start and pulled this...

He'll get out of his slump, he has multiple bad games in a row every season since he joined the Lakers. This is why I found it funny when people were calling him the MVP, best player on the Lakers....People always like to jump the gun way too early. Alot of Pau's success also depends on Kobe. In the playoffs Kobe always finds Pau and Bynum and gets them atleast half of their points by drawing the defense, he just gets no credit for it. Call me a Kobe stan or whatever, but Pau would never be able to handle the criticism Kobe recieves when we lose etc...

Another thing is he's always been "Soft"...He's not a tough player, he's a finesse player. He's never going to toughen up no matter how bad people want himt to, there's just areas of his game that are so good when he has it going that it doesn't matter how bad he is defensively.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

From the Clippers thread I wrote:

Blake is going to leave as soon as he can.

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

You need to never post propaganda in my clips thread again.
eyes.gif
knicks fan..

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

From the Clippers thread I wrote:

Blake is going to leave as soon as he can.

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

You need to never post propaganda in my clips thread again.
eyes.gif
knicks fan..

we're playing crap on the offensive side. i love how phil wasnt impressed with our 1st qtr showing despite the lead. hes right look at the score now.

we're playing crap on the offensive side. i love how phil wasnt impressed with our 1st qtr showing despite the lead. hes right look at the score now.

12 turnovers at the half? 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Fisher is feeling himself too much just because he won the last game. 1-5 from the field with 3 turnovers and getting ran over by Rose. Lamar needs to stop forcing passes as well.

I don't see the Lakers winning unless Kobe plays AVERAGE. Dude is still in game 7 mode with his shooting
eyes.gif

12 turnovers at the half? 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Fisher is feeling himself too much just because he won the last game. 1-5 from the field with 3 turnovers and getting ran over by Rose. Lamar needs to stop forcing passes as well.

I don't see the Lakers winning unless Kobe plays AVERAGE. Dude is still in game 7 mode with his shooting
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

maybe it's just me but #8's mid range game has been salty at best...
maybe it's just me but your constant trolling on here is getting played out. 

man this game got ugly all of a sudden.
indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

indifferent.gif

until I address you...shut up!

indifferent.gif

until I address you...shut up!

Back
Top Bottom