[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Glad I passed on watching, looks ugly as hell from looking at the box score. Kobe with the -14
eek.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

maybe it's just me but #8's mid range game has been salty at best...
maybe it's just me but your constant trolling on here is getting played out. 

man this game got ugly all of a sudden.
indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

until I address you...shut up!
Son you're on a forum giving your opinion on Kobe Bryant, you're addressing everybody.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

maybe it's just me but your constant trolling on here is getting played out. 

man this game got ugly all of a sudden.
indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

until I address you...shut up!
Son you're on a forum giving your opinion on Kobe Bryant, you're addressing everybody.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

maybe you need to get a life instead of trolling the Lakers thread

you have a life with over 4200 posts?
laugh.gif
 Shut up...please!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

maybe you need to get a life instead of trolling the Lakers thread

you have a life with over 4200 posts?
laugh.gif
 Shut up...please!
30t6p3b.gif

This is not a funk. This is the level they are at right now. They have been playing like this all year but have had a soft schedule and sometimes the bench played above themselves.

I don't know if Bynum himself will change it around himself that much. I don't know if the team just does not care or they just can't do it right now.

If they could just take care of the BASICS they would be rolling. They need to stop turning the ball over so much, make their damn free throws, stop allowing a million uncontested layups per game, and try a bit harder
in transition D.

I do think that Bynum will help Gasol's game a lot and also help with the soft interior defense.

My main concern is Kobe. I don't know if he is injured or not but he seems to be coasting a lot during games and he does not even play heavy minutes. Could something be wrong with him?

Dude did try harder today but he waited until to end of the game and even then he still played like Jerry Stackhouse circa 2001
sick.gif

So I do think most of the problems right now can be addressed and fixed as the season goes on but Kobe is playing real suspect right now.

Back
Top Bottom