[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

crobers 78:
That's damn near as pathetic as saying one cannot be a laker fan if they don't  live in LA (which most of you do not and are more like sack riding bandwagon fans who are more so riding hard *pause* because of the recent winning seasons)
30t6p3b.gif

*yeah I said it*

So YOU'RE the guy who figured out that championships bring bandwagon fans! *thumbs up* Good work, Sherlock!
smokin.gif

For your next assignment, I'd like you to see if cleats help athletes who play on grass.

crobers 78:
That's damn near as pathetic as saying one cannot be a laker fan if they don't  live in LA (which most of you do not and are more like sack riding bandwagon fans who are more so riding hard *pause* because of the recent winning seasons)
30t6p3b.gif

*yeah I said it*

So YOU'RE the guy who figured out that championships bring bandwagon fans! *thumbs up* Good work, Sherlock!
smokin.gif

For your next assignment, I'd like you to see if cleats help athletes who play on grass.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...what happened in the 2nd qtr...Lakers shoulda had that one...shoulda stepped up the pace at the 6min mark instead of the 3...
ohwell.gif
...c'mon Lakers...

Character came in and the triangle stopped.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...what happened in the 2nd qtr...Lakers shoulda had that one...shoulda stepped up the pace at the 6min mark instead of the 3...
ohwell.gif
...c'mon Lakers...

Character came in and the triangle stopped.

Anyone notice when Kobe was on the bench today and Pau was still in, the second unit was not giving him the ball...Dude needs to demand for the ball even when Kobes on the floor as well.

Anyone notice when Kobe was on the bench today and Pau was still in, the second unit was not giving him the ball...Dude needs to demand for the ball even when Kobes on the floor as well.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crobers 78:
30t6p3b.gif

*yeah I said it*
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crobers 78:
30t6p3b.gif

*yeah I said it*
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Now, don't get mad & salty you guys. You still have a 72-10 record to beat.

roll.gif
You obviously have us confused with the wrong team. No one ever stated that the Lakers were going to beat that 72-10 record at all.

roll.gif
You obviously have us confused with the wrong team. No one ever stated that the Lakers were going to beat that 72-10 record at all.

I hate that we can never contain an elite pg.  I guess Bynum will help but Ron, Barnes, or Blake to take the challenge and lock them down.

I hate that we can never contain an elite pg.  I guess Bynum will help but Ron, Barnes, or Blake to take the challenge and lock them down.

crobers 78:
23ska909red02:
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

= "I got nothing."

A stoneface is like the online version of "I know you are but what am I?"
laugh.gif

crobers 78:
23ska909red02:
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

= "I got nothing."

A stoneface is like the online version of "I know you are but what am I?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif
why would we need to beat that ? A championship is more recognizable . Something that your team won't be able to accomplish for another 10 years lifetime.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif
why would we need to beat that ? A championship is more recognizable . Something that your team won't be able to accomplish for another 10 years lifetime.

Hey guys no need to fret, these losses mean nothing since these regular season games don't mean %@$% and we're back-to-back champs. Everything is gonna be fine no matter how the team looks 
smile.gif

Hey guys no need to fret, these losses mean nothing since these regular season games don't mean %@$% and we're back-to-back champs. Everything is gonna be fine no matter how the team looks 
smile.gif

If we play like this i expect us to get blown again like last year come Dec 25th. Lebron and Wade is going to have so many open lanes to drive in plus there are no shot blocker with enough balls to take charge

If we play like this i expect us to get blown again like last year come Dec 25th. Lebron and Wade is going to have so many open lanes to drive in plus there are no shot blocker with enough balls to take charge

Hey guys, me and my friend are trying to get tickets for our first lakers season game. Could anybody please give any tips on where to find the best deals? Best time to buy? Where to buy?

Hey guys, me and my friend are trying to get tickets for our first lakers season game. Could anybody please give any tips on where to find the best deals? Best time to buy? Where to buy?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

smile.gif
all that matters, until a team beats the lakers 4 times in a best of series the opinions of everyone else are void and everyone jumping for joy over lakers regular season L's and drink a semen soaked milkshake.

smile.gif
all that matters, until a team beats the lakers 4 times in a best of series the opinions of everyone else are void and everyone jumping for joy over lakers regular season L's and drink a semen soaked milkshake.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smile.gif

We can all tell you're taking this meanless loss well. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom