[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by CP1708

You guys are killin me.......

laugh.gif

So let me get this straight, based off the last couple of pages, you guys are saying reason why you lost or the reason why Heat won was because Andrew didn't start?
laugh.gif
. Fact is Lakers this year are older, and there age is showing THIS season.

I hate the fact Phil turned Artest to a defensive player and kill son offensive scoring. Artest was scoring nearly 20pts per game in Houston, now in LA, he's averaging 8pts. He had the same if not better defense under Addellman as he does Phil. Odom and Gasol, are soft and questionable. I mean, it's not like Big Z was playing his heart out against Gasol, Gasol is just too damn nervous, soft. Fisher? Lulz. Dude needs to retire, he's is getting outmatch, outran, outshoot, basically out played by the younger guards in the NBA. We all saw what D. Rose did to him, Westbrook, A. Brooks, M. Chalmers etc. Fihser had a combine 8 pts in both lost against Bucks and Heat. Kobe is banged up, injured and not at full potential and won't be for the rest of his NBA career but he still plays tough, arrogant basketball. As much as I like Kobe, I like the fact teams come in and stick it to him, he get soo corny in the post game reports, I want to throw tomatoes at dude. Bynum? Dude is uncoordinated, confused big man. Son plays like he's still in highschool.

IMO, Lakers won't take it this year. I know there still 50 some odd games left, but Lakers are barely winning there games and getting beat by sub .500 teams. Lakers are getting blown out by teams too. Ontop of that, this is Phil last season, Lakers are nothing without Phil.

So let me get this straight, based off the last couple of pages, you guys are saying reason why you lost or the reason why Heat won was because Andrew didn't start?
laugh.gif

I hate the fact Phil turned Artest to a defensive player and kill son offensive scoring. Artest was scoring nearly 20pts per game in Houston, now in LA, he's averaging 8pts. He had the same if not better defense under Addellman as he does Phil. Odom and Gasol, are soft and questionable. I mean, it's not like Big Z was playing his heart out against Gasol, Gasol is just too damn nervous, soft. Fisher? Lulz. Dude needs to retire, he's is getting outmatch, outran, outshoot, basically out played by the younger guards in the NBA. We all saw what D. Rose did to him, Westbrook, A. Brooks, M. Chalmers etc. Fihser had a combine 8 pts in both lost against Bucks and Heat. Kobe is banged up, injured and not at full potential and won't be for the rest of his NBA career but he still plays tough, arrogant basketball. As much as I like Kobe, I like the fact teams come in and stick it to him, he get soo corny in the post game reports, I want to throw tomatoes at dude. Bynum? Dude is uncoordinated, confused big man. Son plays like he's still in highschool.

IMO, Lakers won't take it this year. I know there still 50 some odd games left, but Lakers are barely winning there games and getting beat by sub .500 teams. Lakers are getting blown out by teams too. Ontop of that, this is Phil last season, Lakers are nothing without Phil.

Do Be Doo wrote:
I don't if I should laugh or be sad.

"LAKERS fan" not knowing team history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or

Some people really not knowing the SPURS won in 03.
frown.gif
frown.gif

they have the WHOLE game on youtube if anyone wants to see a GREAT game.
pimp.gif

Yea....We lost to the Spurs on our way out. No way we were winning 4 in a row. You should know what I'm talking about, Spurs wern't even able to repeat.

We kicked the Spurs $++*# in 2008, call that revenge for those who forget.

Do Be Doo wrote:
I don't if I should laugh or be sad.

"LAKERS fan" not knowing team history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or

Some people really not knowing the SPURS won in 03.
frown.gif
frown.gif

they have the WHOLE game on youtube if anyone wants to see a GREAT game.
pimp.gif

Yea....We lost to the Spurs on our way out. No way we were winning 4 in a row. You should know what I'm talking about, Spurs wern't even able to repeat.

We kicked the Spurs $++*# in 2008, call that revenge for those who forget.

We .4'd them in 04 to get that revenge.  08 was just added bonus to the 01 and 02 thrashings we gave the Spurs. 
pimp.gif

Lotta Spurs pelts on our playoff mantle.  8-3 vs the Spurs in the playoffs. 

We .4'd them in 04 to get that revenge.  08 was just added bonus to the 01 and 02 thrashings we gave the Spurs. 
pimp.gif

Lotta Spurs pelts on our playoff mantle.  8-3 vs the Spurs in the playoffs. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How about you go start a thread about the Lakers 
smile.gif

Or, who would you take, Duncan or Kobe 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're either always in here force feeding your Spurs, or starting threads about the Lakers, but when Lakers are winning, you're nowhere to be found.  
seriously
laugh.gif

you would think doo wouldve learned his lesson from last year when he claimed he'd rather have his team sitting at home as opposed to being down 3-2 in the finals.

anyways theres no surprised this thread is popping off since we lost on xmas against the heat. hats off the heat, they straight demolished us. but doesnt this always happen on xmas? we always lose on xmas aside from philly in '01, phx '07 and boston '08. i sorta expected it but not to take anything from the heat, they played well. till then on to the next.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How about you go start a thread about the Lakers 
smile.gif

Or, who would you take, Duncan or Kobe 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're either always in here force feeding your Spurs, or starting threads about the Lakers, but when Lakers are winning, you're nowhere to be found.  
seriously
laugh.gif

you would think doo wouldve learned his lesson from last year when he claimed he'd rather have his team sitting at home as opposed to being down 3-2 in the finals.

anyways theres no surprised this thread is popping off since we lost on xmas against the heat. hats off the heat, they straight demolished us. but doesnt this always happen on xmas? we always lose on xmas aside from philly in '01, phx '07 and boston '08. i sorta expected it but not to take anything from the heat, they played well. till then on to the next.

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

This ain't the Black Ops thread in General bro

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

You're right, this is LA taking 2 L's in a row, one to a sub .500 team and yall making excuses. I don't know what's worse, Kobe post game arrogance talk or the excuses in here, jesus christ 
eyes.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

You're right, this is LA taking 2 L's in a row, one to a sub .500 team and yall making excuses. I don't know what's worse, Kobe post game arrogance talk or the excuses in here, jesus christ 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

You must not know much about the Lakers. We always lose to the WORST teams in the league, and the best teams in the league....Dating back to the 3-Peat era.

Hell, I still remember losing to the Bulls all those years back when they were the worst team in the league and we were the champions.

This is nothing new for the Lakers. I'm not making excuses, it's not right for them to lose certain games, but the reality is THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

The last two seasons in a row we had horrible road trips and we couldn't have finished the season off any worse. Nobody remembers that though...Why? Because we ended up winning either way.

The truth is this team is not very predictable as far as the regular season goes, any REAL Laker fan knows this.

I'm not saying we're going to win this year, but losing regular season games regardless on how bad we're playing is just something Laker fans will always have to deal with.

I always tell people being a Laker fan is alot more painful than it is fun.

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

You must not know much about the Lakers. We always lose to the WORST teams in the league, and the best teams in the league....Dating back to the 3-Peat era.

Hell, I still remember losing to the Bulls all those years back when they were the worst team in the league and we were the champions.

This is nothing new for the Lakers. I'm not making excuses, it's not right for them to lose certain games, but the reality is THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

The last two seasons in a row we had horrible road trips and we couldn't have finished the season off any worse. Nobody remembers that though...Why? Because we ended up winning either way.

The truth is this team is not very predictable as far as the regular season goes, any REAL Laker fan knows this.

I'm not saying we're going to win this year, but losing regular season games regardless on how bad we're playing is just something Laker fans will always have to deal with.

I always tell people being a Laker fan is alot more painful than it is fun.

I have a really good feeling we are going to blow out the spurs tomorrow and go on a 10+ winning streak. If not, i really dont know whats going to spark this team

I have a really good feeling we are going to blow out the spurs tomorrow and go on a 10+ winning streak. If not, i really dont know whats going to spark this team

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

It's not we Laker fans have seen this before.  I remember being this frustrated that last 2 season (ex. constant losses to the Bobcats).  If Kobe had not hit 6/7 game-winners, we would have lost those games to below average teams like we are doing this season ( I remember 2 were against the Bucks and Kings).
I agree that Pau and LO are soft, but they step it up when it really counts

IHeartBoost wrote:
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

It's not we Laker fans have seen this before.  I remember being this frustrated that last 2 season (ex. constant losses to the Bobcats).  If Kobe had not hit 6/7 game-winners, we would have lost those games to below average teams like we are doing this season ( I remember 2 were against the Bucks and Kings).
I agree that Pau and LO are soft, but they step it up when it really counts

I swear these kids started watching the Lakers in 06 or something.

Lakers lost the inferior teams all the time dating back to the 3 peat era with Shaq. Do we Lakers fans care ? Yes ? Does it mean we can't win in the playoff or Finals ? NO

Ticket sell out whenever the Lakers come to your town. People paid to see Kobe and the Lakers. Losing to the home team is just another way we say thanks to the opposing team fans who paid top bucks to come out and watch us . It's nothing new to the Lakers. We lost a couple games and rebound back. We could careless about the regular season match up bull craps. Playoff is where it count and we have proven that we're the champs

We don't have to beat every single team all the time to be consider the best team of this decade
pimp.gif

Lakers: 10 years. 7 finals appearances . 5 championships won. You can't get any better than that
pimp.gif
. (Ok maybe the 90s Bulls
grin.gif
)

Another Lakers championship appearance coming in June btw.
pimp.gif

End rant

I swear these kids started watching the Lakers in 06 or something.

Lakers lost the inferior teams all the time dating back to the 3 peat era with Shaq. Do we Lakers fans care ? Yes ? Does it mean we can't win in the playoff or Finals ? NO

Ticket sell out whenever the Lakers come to your town. People paid to see Kobe and the Lakers. Losing to the home team is just another way we say thanks to the opposing team fans who paid top bucks to come out and watch us . It's nothing new to the Lakers. We lost a couple games and rebound back. We could careless about the regular season match up bull craps. Playoff is where it count and we have proven that we're the champs

We don't have to beat every single team all the time to be consider the best team of this decade
pimp.gif

Lakers: 10 years. 7 finals appearances . 5 championships won. You can't get any better than that
pimp.gif
. (Ok maybe the 90s Bulls
grin.gif
)

Another Lakers championship appearance coming in June btw.
pimp.gif

End rant

Back
Top Bottom