[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

kobe killed us tonight. too much shooting, no team ball

I think HCA in the West is gonna be tough to get this year, let alone HCA in the whole league

we're playing TURRIBLE

Mamba MVP:
shoeking2101:
3 straight blowouts tho? Added to the fact that the lakers havent really beat anybody decent this year tho? Hmmm....
We get it, the sky is falling. Blow up the team now! Trade Pau for Blake Griffin and Kobe for Steph Curry and just start to rebuild. Lakers are DONE!
-k-

Mamba MVP:
shoeking2101:
3 straight blowouts tho? Added to the fact that the lakers havent really beat anybody decent this year tho? Hmmm....
We get it, the sky is falling. Blow up the team now! Trade Pau for Blake Griffin and Kobe for Steph Curry and just start to rebuild. Lakers are DONE!
-k-

I mean, I know the fast break defense is bad too but even during half court sets, LA was having a hard time contesting shots. It seemed like time and time again there would be a Spur with a wide open 3 pt attempt. I know our offense isn't free lance or anything like that but everything seems shrunken when we're on the offensive side of the ball, multiple guys around the ball and the paint is packed.

Don't know how that paragraph came out, kinda up there

I mean, I know the fast break defense is bad too but even during half court sets, LA was having a hard time contesting shots. It seemed like time and time again there would be a Spur with a wide open 3 pt attempt. I know our offense isn't free lance or anything like that but everything seems shrunken when we're on the offensive side of the ball, multiple guys around the ball and the paint is packed.

Don't know how that paragraph came out, kinda up there

I don't know anymore... I mean i seriously thought the Miami lost would fire up the whole team, but i really don't know what will make them play to their potential.. And yes i am in panic mode because you could say "Wait till the playoffs" but i mean it doesn't even look like they are extremely unmotivated it just looks like they aren't in sync

I don't know anymore... I mean i seriously thought the Miami lost would fire up the whole team, but i really don't know what will make them play to their potential.. And yes i am in panic mode because you could say "Wait till the playoffs" but i mean it doesn't even look like they are extremely unmotivated it just looks like they aren't in sync

Kobe blaming himself for the loss.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE IS GONNA TORCH THE HORNETS TOMORROW FOR 15 POINTS ON 7-18 SHOOTING!
pimp.gif

Kobe blaming himself for the loss.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE IS GONNA TORCH THE HORNETS TOMORROW FOR 15 POINTS ON 7-18 SHOOTING!
pimp.gif

Wait what!!! The lakers are on a 3 game losing streak and this thread is not jumping 15 pages in a hour?!?!
nerd.gif

Anyways, the lakers are looking like my Yankees... Still got quality talent but the league is getting younger and more talented. I think this team needs to get rid of/trade Lamar, Artest, and maybe Shannon Brown and get younger players to surround your aging but top tier talent in Kobe and Gasol.

Oh yeah, feels good to watch u guys lose.

Wait what!!! The lakers are on a 3 game losing streak and this thread is not jumping 15 pages in a hour?!?!
nerd.gif

Anyways, the lakers are looking like my Yankees... Still got quality talent but the league is getting younger and more talented. I think this team needs to get rid of/trade Lamar, Artest, and maybe Shannon Brown and get younger players to surround your aging but top tier talent in Kobe and Gasol.

yeah kobe goofed, but we were still there til andrew missed all four at the line(conditioning?)....then it was on its way to being out of control. back court is slumping. at least the defense can keep you in games and that wasn't happening. 

yeah kobe goofed, but we were still there til andrew missed all four at the line(conditioning?)....then it was on its way to being out of control. back court is slumping. at least the defense can keep you in games and that wasn't happening. 

Originally Posted by roboski

Felt great to see Rangers lose on the biggest stage of their franchise history
pimp.gif

So how do you know which team to root for when the Rangers faced the Yankees during the ALCS?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Felt great to see Rangers lose on the biggest stage of their franchise history
pimp.gif

So how do you know which team to root for when the Rangers faced the Yankees during the ALCS?
grin.gif

Phil said be patient, no one wants to listen to Phil. 
laugh.gif
 But you gotta trust Phil at this point, actually a while ago you should have.

Phil said be patient, no one wants to listen to Phil. 
laugh.gif
 But you gotta trust Phil at this point, actually a while ago you should have.

Back
Top Bottom