[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I think I know what's worse, a prisoner of the moment whose analysis of sports rivals that of some random broad on Facebook. I can't even be mad at some of the #+%% I see on here, but it'd be dope to see better assessments, not things like "I hate the fact Phil turned Artest to a defensive player".

And "I want to throw tomatoes at dude" ninja you sound like a #!$*#. But it's whatever, this is a message board and you're free to voice your opinions, make hasty generalizations about fans based off a few posts, and showcase your disgust with a player by stating that you want to throw tomatoes at them.

I think I know what's worse, a prisoner of the moment whose analysis of sports rivals that of some random broad on Facebook. I can't even be mad at some of the #+%% I see on here, but it'd be dope to see better assessments, not things like "I hate the fact Phil turned Artest to a defensive player".

And "I want to throw tomatoes at dude" ninja you sound like a #!$*#. But it's whatever, this is a message board and you're free to voice your opinions, make hasty generalizations about fans based off a few posts, and showcase your disgust with a player by stating that you want to throw tomatoes at them.

Originally Posted by CP1708

We .4'd them in 04 to get that revenge.  08 was just added bonus to the 01 and 02 thrashings we gave the Spurs. 
pimp.gif

Lotta Spurs pelts on our playoff mantle.  8-3 vs the Spurs in the playoffs. 
pimp.gif

Kobe > Tim

Originally Posted by CP1708

We .4'd them in 04 to get that revenge.  08 was just added bonus to the 01 and 02 thrashings we gave the Spurs. 
pimp.gif

Lotta Spurs pelts on our playoff mantle.  8-3 vs the Spurs in the playoffs. 
pimp.gif

Kobe > Tim

The lakers are playind bad because kobe and gasol are playing bad. The rest of the players usually feed off kobe and gasol.

I liked what I saw from Bynum though. He was the only bright spot out there.

Kobe  again refused to drive until he missed like 20 straight forced shots. It was too late then. Where did his varied arsenal go? Dude is just either shooting a step back, turn around, and some times the jumper of 1 dribble.
Most of the time he puts up consecutive shots off the same move. Dude does not even use pump fakes anymore
indifferent.gif
. Now he has added being stripped every other possession to his arsenal
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He refuses to drive to the basket. I wonder if he is ok physically or just age
grin.gif

Gasol
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. He is not even trying to do ANYTHING out there
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fisher seriously needs to get off the roids cause he can barely walk now. Shannon needs to stop trying to be a mini kobe. Lamar getting outplayed by a dude with no ligaments on his knees
laugh.gif

The lakers are playind bad because kobe and gasol are playing bad. The rest of the players usually feed off kobe and gasol.

I liked what I saw from Bynum though. He was the only bright spot out there.

Kobe  again refused to drive until he missed like 20 straight forced shots. It was too late then. Where did his varied arsenal go? Dude is just either shooting a step back, turn around, and some times the jumper of 1 dribble.
Most of the time he puts up consecutive shots off the same move. Dude does not even use pump fakes anymore
indifferent.gif
. Now he has added being stripped every other possession to his arsenal
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He refuses to drive to the basket. I wonder if he is ok physically or just age
grin.gif

Gasol
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. He is not even trying to do ANYTHING out there
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fisher seriously needs to get off the roids cause he can barely walk now. Shannon needs to stop trying to be a mini kobe. Lamar getting outplayed by a dude with no ligaments on his knees
laugh.gif

3 straight blowouts tho? Added to the fact that the lakers havent really beat anybody decent this year tho? Hmmm....

For awhile I was thinking maybe we should just keep letting Bynum come off the bench but after watching LO get dominated on the boards like that I want Bynum to play more minutes and fast.

I'm really concerned with our defense. These blowouts could be a lot worse if the opposing team's shooters made more of their wide open shots. We're fighting for everything on the offensive end and on the defensive end, we make things too easy for the other team. Everything was fine when we were giving up second chance points and getting dominated on the glass because we had guys who were making shots to offset some of those problems, now that The Killer B's are looking like attempted murderers, all our flaws are magnified.

3 straight blowouts tho? Added to the fact that the lakers havent really beat anybody decent this year tho? Hmmm....

For awhile I was thinking maybe we should just keep letting Bynum come off the bench but after watching LO get dominated on the boards like that I want Bynum to play more minutes and fast.

I'm really concerned with our defense. These blowouts could be a lot worse if the opposing team's shooters made more of their wide open shots. We're fighting for everything on the offensive end and on the defensive end, we make things too easy for the other team. Everything was fine when we were giving up second chance points and getting dominated on the glass because we had guys who were making shots to offset some of those problems, now that The Killer B's are looking like attempted murderers, all our flaws are magnified.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

We get it, the sky is falling. Blow up the team now! Trade Pau for Blake Griffin and Kobe for Steph Curry and just start to rebuild. Lakers are DONE!

We get it, the sky is falling. Blow up the team now! Trade Pau for Blake Griffin and Kobe for Steph Curry and just start to rebuild. Lakers are DONE!

I think they were actually playing pretty good defense until kobe started turning the ball over and bricking shots.

Those were EASILY converted into fast break points for the Spurs. The problem right now is that the offense is even worse than the defense.

Too many perimeter shots that lead to fast breaks or semi fast breaks for other teams. Most of the spurs 3 pointers were off fast breaks or offensive rebounds.

Gasol not providing a low post threat and kobe only shooting fadeaway 3 pointers over point guards puts way too much pressure on the defense.

I think they were actually playing pretty good defense until kobe started turning the ball over and bricking shots.

Those were EASILY converted into fast break points for the Spurs. The problem right now is that the offense is even worse than the defense.

Too many perimeter shots that lead to fast breaks or semi fast breaks for other teams. Most of the spurs 3 pointers were off fast breaks or offensive rebounds.

Gasol not providing a low post threat and kobe only shooting fadeaway 3 pointers over point guards puts way too much pressure on the defense.

You think maybe Kobe has lost his trust in Pau? He showed no problem playing off him but since Pau has been "tired" and is weak on offense/defense then maybe he decides to try and take over when he isn't able to take over.

You think maybe Kobe has lost his trust in Pau? He showed no problem playing off him but since Pau has been "tired" and is weak on offense/defense then maybe he decides to try and take over when he isn't able to take over.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No, no, no, that sarcasm isn't necessary at all. I was just stating some facts, that if I were a laker fan, would have me at least a little concerned...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No, no, no, that sarcasm isn't necessary at all. I was just stating some facts, that if I were a laker fan, would have me at least a little concerned...

kobe killed us tonight. too much shooting, no team ball

I think HCA in the West is gonna be tough to get this year, let alone HCA in the whole league

we're playing TURRIBLE

Back
Top Bottom