[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

--Dont know why but I'm not feeling the hype around the All-Star Game this year...
--More looking forward to what the Lakers do after the break and mid-April...

"airball"
laugh.gif

Laker fans insecure? This dude Hannsum is no where to be found when Lakers are winning. 99% of his posts have to do with Kobe Bryant.

Whose really insecure?

I'm still wondering what Kobe did to you that you joined NT with the sole purpose to hate on KB24 any chance you get.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Laker fans insecure? This dude Hannsum is no where to be found when Lakers are winning. 99% of his posts have to do with Kobe Bryant.

Whose really insecure?

I'm still wondering what Kobe did to you that you joined NT with the sole purpose to hate on KB24 any chance you get.

his sister might be that broad from Colorado

nerd.gif

but seriously where is kobe? was he even @ the saturday night and rookie thing?

Shouldn't he be courting this whole all-star weekend? seeing that he is from LA?

I haven't seen him on camera on ESPN or TNT so far...and we will see what he does tomorrow....

Kobe doesn't really show up anywhere. Everyones barely noticing he is not in places do to the magnification of this said rumor.

while everyone was at the all star festivities, kobe was just chillin having his hands and shoes imprinted at the chinese theater
pimp.gif

Did anyone here noticed there was NO Laker chillin last night @ the all-star Saturday?

&even Carmelo wasn't there

Originally Posted by copped

but seriously where is kobe? was he even @ the saturday night and rookie thing?

Shouldn't he be courting this whole all-star weekend? seeing that he is from LA?

I haven't seen him on camera on ESPN or TNT so far...and we will see what he does tomorrow....

He got interviewed on Friday was at the All-Star practice yesterday for a few hours on TV...I've seen him shown a few times on NBATV. He's been at as many events as Pau has. Lets not forget he became the first athlete to have his footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

article00d461dc0000005d.jpg

article00d4615ad000005d.jpg

article00d460560000005d.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom