[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

im sayin, i guess we need to be more pessimistic about the Lakers more often haha

KB could conceivably do it within that current contract time, all depends on if the lockout happens and takes games away and also what kind of system the Lakers run after Phil is gone. And if we end up getting D12, that would just prolong his career even more, he may actually have a shot at the Mailman and Kareem.

Let's say KB finishes with say 27,800 pts at the end of this season, averaging 23 over the next 3 seasons will put him at 5,658 points. Add that up= 33,548 points, 3rd all time.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

KB could conceivably do it within that current contract time, all depends on if the lockout happens and takes games away and also what kind of system the Lakers run after Phil is gone. And if we end up getting D12, that would just prolong his career even more, he may actually have a shot at the Mailman and Kareem.

Let's say KB finishes with say 27,800 pts at the end of this season, averaging 23 over the next 3 seasons will put him at 5,658 points. Add that up= 33,548 points, 3rd all time.
I hear ya, but that's saying he goes 82 games for 3 years AFTER 82 this year.  4 years straight of 82, at ages 32-35? 
ohwell.gif

I went with 22 a game, and a few missed games here and there to go that extra season basically. 

Like Chick Hearn uesd to say...Kobe The Kid
pimp.gif

Shaq will be the next victim on the all-time scoring list.

Joe Johnson....120+ million dollar man
sick.gif

Onto the next one...

Hope Drew continues this stellar play.

Armageddon pt. 2 Thursday, let's get it Lakeshow!

Great game & W tonight. All I have to say is Bynum has been a BEAST
pimp.gif
since the all star break and I pray that he does not get injured
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I hear ya, but that's saying he goes 82 games for 3 years AFTER 82 this year.  4 years straight of 82, at ages 32-35? 
ohwell.gif

I went with 22 a game, and a few missed games here and there to go that extra season basically. 

But how about playoffs? Don't they also count toward his total points? And if it isn't, what is he ranked in there?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif

But how about playoffs? Don't they also count toward his total points? And if it isn't, what is he ranked in there?
Playoff stats aren't counted towards career regular season stats.

That's an entirely different stat column.

good win today hopefully we can keep our streak goin against the Heat they'll be hungry for a win.

--Heat due for a big win. Lakers due for a big loss. Perfect scenario.
--Heat will jump on the Lakers 14-2 from the get go and not look back.
--Lakers get embarrassed on national TV again turning the negative media back to Hollywood.

--Heat 106 Lakers 82 Final

If Bynum keeps this up, his asset is gonna be worth a lot next year during the trade deadline. I hope he keeps this up.
laugh.gif

Lakers playing at an incredible level right now. Can't complain at all. Lets get this W on Thursday. After the early season struggles, the way the team is playing right now is making up for it.

Heat are due for a W and they are going to use their athleticism to get to the rim. Lakers is going to lose by 20 smh

If Drew keeps playing this great and we 3-peat and then we trade Bynum for Howard next year; we would be favorite to win and go to the Finals 5 years in a row with an opportunity to go for a 4-peat
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom