[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

--Gameday. Probably a typical night where Lakers play down to the competition? Or a close first half and Lakers blow it open in the second half...

theyre probably going to play down to their competition. and they better NOT play to their competition tomorrow cause im going to be there
laugh.gif
. granted the warriors always play us tough at home.

any of my bay heads going as well?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I will be in attendance tomorrow. These games always bring out the best from Warriors fans from what I remembered
laugh.gif

I will be in Sec 128. Are you attending?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

I will be in attendance tomorrow. These games always bring out the best from Warriors fans from what I remembered
laugh.gif

yessir. i'll be in section 108. i dont mean to sound arrogant but when teams like the warriors play us, its basically their superbowl. thats why we seem to always lose to the bad teams. plus a lot of people up here just hate LA.

i never knew you lived in the bay. where do you stay at?

laugh.gif

I wish I had money to go to the game tomorrow.
ohwell.gif

We seriously better not lose tonight, but definitely not tomorrow or else I'm gonna be hearing it from almost every damn friend of mine that's a Warriors fan.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

We seriously better not lose tonight, but definitely not tomorrow or else I'm gonna be hearing it from almost every damn friend of mine that's a Warriors fan.
laugh.gif
 same here. haters.

laugh.gif

yessir. i'll be in section 108. i dont mean to sound arrogant but when teams like the warriors play us, its basically their superbowl. thats why we seem to always lose to the bad teams. plus a lot of people up here just hate LA.

I stay at Daly City. Always feels good to know that there are real Lakers fans out here in the Bay Area. I remember during the Finals in 2008, I didn't even want to leave the house after the Laker lost
mad.gif
. They'll find anything the Lakers does wrong and try to rub in on you. After last season it felt great knowing that their mouths were shut sealed

laugh.gif

I stay at Daly City. Always feels good to know that there are real Lakers fans out here in the Bay Area. I remember during the Finals in 2008, I didn't even want to leave the house after the Laker lost
mad.gif
. They'll find anything the Lakers does wrong and try to rub in on you. After last season it felt great knowing that their mouths were shut sealed

i feel your pain. i just find it ironic they even run their mouths when their team has nothing to show for in the last 30 years. the worst was probably during the we believe era when everyone seemed to be a warrior fan. its funny when they ridicule me for being a Laker fan in the bay area but yet theyre rooting for the celtics which is in a different state
laugh.gif

I dont see the lakers makin it to the finals this year I take OKC to beat them in the playoffs first round

Originally Posted by khalil1988

I dont see the lakers makin it to the finals this year I take OKC to beat them in the playoffs first round
30t6p3b.gif

--Trying to take my doom and gloom job. Only works when I do it. Troll.

So I go to UCLA and have been told that NBA teams come practice here when they play the Clippers and Lakers. 

So the Heat play the Clippers tomorrow, so I went all around the school to find where the Heat can be. Luckily I found them! 

They were practicing in the Student Activities Center gym but it was heavily blocked off. I found the bus and waited around there and knew they would eventually show up. 

At this point there was a crowd of about 300 students waiting. First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier. 

Bosh and Mike Miller come out, but Bosh just puts his hood on and doesn't say a word. 

LeBron and Wade sneak out of a side exit, and someone yells they're here! 

I run and chase them and take several close up pictures of them and yelling rude things in their faces. I start a Kobe chant, and everyone begins doing it, and LeBron and Wade start to get pissed off. 

Lebron looks at me, and out of no where, says "Get some new f-ing shoes man, those are some f-ing dirty @#% shoes." 

I laugh and look at him and say 5 rings to 0 rings! And keep yelling 5 to 0! 5 to 0! LeBron turns away, and Wade laughs. 

People join in, and LeBron and Wade walk on the bus. 

What a great day. Pics will be added. 

Edit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/
Taken from LG
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/

laugh.gif

mad.gif

i feel your pain. i just find it ironic they even run their mouths when their team has nothing to show for in the last 30 years. the worst was probably during the we believe era when everyone seemed to be a warrior fan. its funny when they ridicule me for being a Laker fan in the bay area but yet theyre rooting for the celtics which is in a different state
laugh.gif
Now a majority of them are on the Heat bandwagon rooting for them as if that was their team on the East for years. The way the Bay Area looks at the the Laker is as if it was a Giants-Dodgers rivalry. Which is completly not the case at all. If they want a rivalry they should go pit themselves with the Clippers.

Originally Posted by robot sins

Anybody have a link to tonight's game?

http://atdhe.net/32341/wa...rs-vs-los-angeles-lakers

Enjoy!

I know its only the first quarter, but this exactly how the Lakers should come out every night when playing teams. Everyone is on the same page

Originally Posted by robot sins

Anybody have a link to tonight's game?

http://atdhe.net/32368/watch-cleveland-cavaliers-vs-los-angeles-lakers

Now a majority of them are on the Heat bandwagon rooting for them as if that was their team on the East for years. The way the Bay Area looks at the the Laker is as if it was a Giants-Dodgers rivalry. Which is completly not the case at all. If they want a rivalry they should go pit themselves with the Clippers.

seriously. this is far from the dodgers and giants rivalry. hell its not even a rivalry. i went to a game back in '05, mr. fab was there. my lady at the time was a huge fan of the bay music and wanted to take a picture with them but she was wearing a Laker jersey so mr. fab declined. he said this to her and i quote, "you're wearing a Laker jersey, clippers ok but not Lakers." its like c'mon
indifferent.gif
. this is for a fan
30t6p3b.gif

--Didnt expect this...
--On another note Stu Lantz is just a horrible commentator. Its not that he's a homer or anything...he's just...not good. For lack of a better term.

what is the lowest score in nba history? lmao feel bad for the cavs, last yr they all were dancing, singing, taking pics.

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

So I go to UCLA and have been told that NBA teams come practice here when they play the Clippers and Lakers. 

So the Heat play the Clippers tomorrow, so I went all around the school to find where the Heat can be. Luckily I found them! 

They were practicing in the Student Activities Center gym but it was heavily blocked off. I found the bus and waited around there and knew they would eventually show up. 

At this point there was a crowd of about 300 students waiting. First the bad players come out like Arroyo and House and Dampier. 

Bosh and Mike Miller come out, but Bosh just puts his hood on and doesn't say a word. 

LeBron and Wade sneak out of a side exit, and someone yells they're here! 

I run and chase them and take several close up pictures of them and yelling rude things in their faces. I start a Kobe chant, and everyone begins doing it, and LeBron and Wade start to get pissed off. 

Lebron looks at me, and out of no where, says "Get some new f-ing shoes man, those are some f-ing dirty @#% shoes." 

I laugh and look at him and say 5 rings to 0 rings! And keep yelling 5 to 0! 5 to 0! LeBron turns away, and Wade laughs. 

People join in, and LeBron and Wade walk on the bus. 

What a great day. Pics will be added. 

Edit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/
Taken from LG
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58218007@N06/
laugh.gif
 you guys are jerks.
dont motivate him more! c'mon!
laugh.gif

--Didnt expect this...
--On another note Stu Lantz is just a horrible commentator. Its not that he's a homer or anything...he's just...not good. For lack of a better term. 

i like stu. joel myers homerism and his constant talk about other teams scores kinda irks me  

taking out all the frustration from last christmas, jesus christ. this is getting sad...i feel bad for 'Twan and byron scott.

Back
Top Bottom