Official Lakers at Suns Game 3| Lakers lead (2-0)

Originally Posted by got shoes

refs aint that bad imo

I agree, othe that the 2 non travel calls in the 1st qtr, the refs have been consistant IMO

The FTA is only a matter of 1 team attacting the rim, and the other shootin midrange j's

seeing what Suns fans Tweet Im convinced its just not Zodogg that is classless and safely post trash talk. I know its Arizona and by the immigration law recently passed that state is messed up but their fans are insane with bitterness towards the Lakers and take it to some deep levels.

It's called a make-up call.

AMARE.
pimp.gif

These cats would be so much better if they didn't chuck so many threes.

The refs seriously just thought the 2 on the shot clock was a 5. They were looking at it backwards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

k expect bean to go off now, looked like hes been taking it easy so far in the 4th i guess cause he didn;t get that rest in the beginning

Originally Posted by JD617

The refs seriously just thought the 2 on the shot clock was a 5. They were looking at it backwards.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously! There was no way there was 5 seconds left,
laugh.gif

Amare, he's unconscious.

LO who?
pimp.gif

Lol at the free throw disparity. I've only seen a few minutes of this game and I haven't seen the ball move on offense or the Lakers feet move on defense. ThAt's a recipe for disaster and means the Lakers aren't showing any effort.

The return of "Odumb."
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom