OFFICIAL LAKERS @ jazz 5/08 ESPN - Game 3

LOL at anyone saying this would be a sweep, or was so confident the lakers would win by double-digits.

in the first two games at Staples, as i stated earlier, Boozer struggled and yet Utah came back to make both of those games pretty competitive at the end. IfBoozer continues playing well, this is going to be a very long series.

IMO this goes back to LA tied 2-2. Some people might think I'm hating, but I hate (but respect) the Jazz. They are well-disciplined and have a lot of greatpieces, and have the post presence inside to pound on Gasol, cuz Gasol is soft COMPARED to Boozer/Millsap. This is a team that the Lakers would need Bynum in,IMHO. But, the Lakers are still a great team and have the best player in the NBA, and this is going to be a helluva series.

whenever there is a jump ball or inbound or a play within the last 20 secs, luke always seems to *$%# up
he did play good the whole game but dude is just mentally weak

Rebounds finally came back to bite us in the ++# but that was ALL due to Gasol with his 6 Rebounds
Whenever Odom made him miss Gasol would just watch and stand as Boozer went after the ball
his help defense was atrocious

Whenever his was on Boozer or Okur it was either a layup or a foul

Then Farmar %!*+!!% up the nice rhythm we had early in the game and then playing even worse in the second half
0-6 with 2 turnovers and most of his shots were quick bad shots that led to fastbreaks so it felt like 8 turnovers and horrible defense on Williams

Even Rad played better defense than GAsol
sick.gif

The rest of the guys played good and kobe was
pimp.gif

I don't see us winning the next game cause Gasol has been soft all series
tired.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

The only player playing worth a damn tonight for the Lakers was Kobe Bryant. He played passive much of the 1st half as well as the 2nd and his teammates missed lay-ups, turned the ball over, had Kwame Brown hands, and jacked wide open shots.
Yeah, dude has two turnovers, hits the side of the backboard on a shot, all in the last two minutes of the game, but has the nerve to get upset at Luke because he dropped a pass.

LOL. You gotta love Kobe.....

What the hell are you doing here?

Eh, I don't know about you guys, but I'm encouraged by this loss.

We lost to the best home team in the league in a game right down to the wire.
The Jazz were on their A game tonight, and they were really only 2 Lakers that came to play, Fish and Kobe.
I mean Boozer, Okur, Williams, etc. all played GREAT. I am a little worried that Boozer may have got his confidence back though
Gasol, Odom, Farmar, etc. need to STEP IT UP.

Regroup and head to game 4,

P.S. LOL at anyone even reponding to S4L. Of course he's only going to show up during our losses in the postseason
eyes.gif

The only player playing worth a damn tonight for the Lakers was Kobe Bryant. He played passive much of the 1st half as well as the 2nd and his teammates missed lay-ups, turned the ball over, had Kwame Brown hands, and jacked wide open shots.
Yeah, dude has two turnovers, hits the side of the backboard on a shot, all in the last two minutes of the game, but has the nerve to get upset atLuke because he dropped a pass.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

i have supreme confidence that we are going to win game 4 and wrap this *%%! up in 5. kobe take it over from the beginning cause pau seems to be on vacation this series.

So am I. I thought we would lose this game and we did. Outside of Kobe and Fish, our play was horrible especially the bench. We need and should win onSunday.

Now I remember why I hate Walton.
As for Farmar, he needs to snap out of the slump that hes in. When he and Sasha don't get it going that really hurts our 2nd unit.

fish getn those 2 fouls in the first hurt us we almost lost the game from there. he was about to have a big night it took him out of his rhythm. farmar had tocome off the bench way too early and it messed up the second squads flow as well. im glad we lost though it sounds weird but i didnt want us to get too cockyit could have hurt us. with this young squad we need some adversity they hadnt really seen PLAYOFF basketball yet a couple of tough games/losses will dowonders for us in the end

Kobe was the reason the Lakers were even in the game to begin with.

Lakers didn't play too sharp this game, only Kobe had a very good game, and they were still in the game until the final few plays. I stated they would losetoday, but Lakers will steal the next game and wrap it up in 5.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Yeah, dude has two turnovers, hits the side of the backboard on a shot, all in the last two minutes of the game, but has the nerve to get upset at Luke because he dropped a pass.

What the hell are you doing here?

Son had to wait 7 games to talk out of his +++. LOL.

if nobody's gonna step up in the first half, kobe needs to just take over for the entire game.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

are there any attractive looking people in utah....geez

Wondering the same thing, a lot of the people in the crowd looked like they were inbred. We lost this game in the 2nd quarter, the way Odom and Pau keptturning the ball over it was a wrap cause they just weren't in the game from the get go. Kobe was the only one that played hard and for Luke i have nocomment. We'll take game 4 and split the road trip with another win in game 5.

lakers should be fine. if atleast one person shows up on the lakers bench they win tonight the bench cant play any worse then they did tonight.

he was the only reason the game was close. why comment if you ignorant about bball son?

Originally Posted by acidicality

P.S. LOL at anyone even reponding to S4L. Of course he's only going to show up during our losses in the postseason
eyes.gif
Word...dude has got to be the biggest coward on S+T
laugh.gif

He's still recovering from the Cowboys debacle, im surprised he's opening his mouth.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Eh, I don't know about you guys, but I'm encouraged by this loss.

We lost to the best home team in the league in a game right down to the wire.
The Jazz were on their A game tonight, and they were really only 2 Lakers that came to play, Fish and Kobe.
I mean Boozer, Okur, Williams, etc. all played GREAT. I am a little worried that Boozer may have got his confidence back though
Gasol, Odom, Farmar, etc. need to STEP IT UP.

Regroup and head to game 4,

eyes.gif

that's exactly how i feel. we played horrible for the most part and only loss by 5, kobe had what 8 points at halftime. if gasol gets his %+@$ togetherthen we should win game 4 easily. we need to play turiaf more though cause besides odom he's the only big that wants to rebound the damn ball
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by acidicality

eyes.gif
Word...dude has got to be the biggest coward on S+T
laugh.gif

He's still recovering from the Cowboys debacle, im surprised he's opening his mouth.

he only shows up conveniently at the right times, when the warriors didn't make the playoffs he "somehow" made his return
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

why does luke always mess up in the end though? thats why i dislike him this season. oh wel its not all his fault, he made a couple big plays on defense andoffense.

I am not upset at all.

Any person who knows anything about basketball knew the jazz were going to take at least one on their home floor.

Pau had a poor game. Fisher's 2 fouls hurt. Farmar...lets not talk about him. The bench gave us nothing, but ronnie had some good mintues. Way too manyrebounds just things we can improve on.

No reason to be upset at all.

Now if we let these same things happen in game 4 THEN we have reason to worry. I don't want this Jazz team to win 2 games in row. That will give them Moand I don't care if we are going home. I want to go home up 3-1.

Laker fans rest up. Don't talk crap, don't complain about fouls and don't blame this loss on one person. It was a team effort and we had a chancebut had some stupid turn overs.

LET'S GO LAKERS!

Sideline hatin, sign of a dude wit a bummy team...

Back
Top Bottom