Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

What in the hell are you guys arguing about.

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?
We're not arguing about Fish . It was clearly a dumb move by him. I'm mad the ref made bs call and this game was our. The last play wasnot a travel and Trevor could have went to the line to tie the game.

Fish shouldn't have no way had been in that position, all he had to do was prevent Roger from getting the ball.

Didn't we also have a foul to give? They should of thought about that as well.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Why is Kobe such a girl? Those temper tantrums are comedy.
laugh.gif

He should've took that shot when he saw Ginobili coming. It was in the same spot, in the same rhythm as the one he JUST hit.

Kobe better give that towel guy an autographed pair of shoes, jersey or something.
laugh.gif

Man, I'd MUCH rather have Kobe get mad at losing than not giving a $!!$ at all.
You here Tony Romo after the Boys got SMASHED by the Eagles.

He was like, "At the end of the day, it's just sports. I don't really care, it doesn't matter that much"
Sorry, that's not the type of dude I want on my team.

I want my players to get MAD at losing, not walk around like whatever.

Tony Romo collapsed in the locker room because of the loss. I don't know where u got your info from

531:
ERASCISM:

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro Spur.
Fixed.

That Roger Mason play woulve been called a foul 100% of the time no matter what situation it is in a game. Yeah, Fisher was stupid for gambling, but what canyou do? This loss isn't that bad really. Lakers still have 3 more months of basketball to prepare for playoffs.

That last play shoulve been a foul. I think Spurs had like 2 fouls to give and Lakers shoulve had atleast 1 timeout. Call timeout, design a play, and run it.Damn you Phil

Originally Posted by 531

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro.

and why call a foul on that light bump (even though it was a foul, you don't call fouls late in games), and then call a travel on a no-travel, and ariza got fouled as well. where's the consistency?
Because he gambled for the steal. Why reward the defender when they didn't play straight up defense? Dude got caught reaching intothe cookie jar and you still gonna give him the cookie?

i swear these lakers just whine and cry like babies.... slapping towels out of hands.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Tony Romo collapsed in the locker room because of the loss. I don't know where u got your info from
You didn't catch the interview after the game?
I'll try and find a link, I saw it on TV.

Originally Posted by 531

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro.

and why call a foul on that light bump (even though it was a foul, you don't call fouls late in games), and then call a travel on a no-travel, and ariza got fouled as well. where's the consistency?
Oh the irony.

Yes, Fisher plays first team defense he'd never flop

Laker haters acting like the Spurs won this game easily...seriously... ****, and btw who gives a **** about the "questionable" call, Fisher ruinedthe game regardless. Ariza would of missed, he made a horrible play to add on to the critical game costing error Fisher went and gave us. It was bad enough hetook that stupid shot before Kobe's three. I KNEW he wasn't going to pass the ball, he ALWAYS shoots it when he gets the chance. I'm sick of peoplegiving Fisher more credit than he deserves, seriously.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Why is Kobe such a girl? Those temper tantrums are comedy.
laugh.gif

He should've took that shot when he saw Ginobili coming. It was in the same spot, in the same rhythm as the one he JUST hit.

Kobe better give that towel guy an autographed pair of shoes, jersey or something.
laugh.gif

Man, I'd MUCH rather have Kobe get mad at losing than not giving a !%%% at all.
You hear Tony Romo after the Boys got SMASHED by the Eagles and eliminated from the playoffs?

He was like, "At the end of the day, it's just sports. I don't really care, it doesn't matter that much"
Sorry, that's not the type of dude I want on my team.

I want my players to get MAD at losing, not walk around like whatever.
You can bet Kobe is real heated right now on that jet. I hope he doesn't take it personal and try to do everything by himself next game

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

I honestly don't know how you Lakers fans don't get tired of Derek Fisher. The guy runs in 3-4 times a game and throws up senseless layups that never go in. In fact, I saw somewhere that he shoots the worst percentage in the LEAGUE on close shots/in the paint. His defense is below average at best. And he reaches in and makes fouls at very critical times I've noticed. He's good for leadership and shooting. That's about it.
yeah he goes in at least 4 times a game and it turns into an automatic fastbreak for the other team...the 1 on 5 jumpers are even worse though
not to mention all his missed easy passes like the fast break pass to gasol's feet
dude is just terrible, he needs to shoot at least 45% from 3 for the rest of the year to make this *+%@ up

I usually blame the refs but this game was winnable even with them rapin the lakers
that was just a luke walton move by fisher

I STILL REMEMBER THAT GAME WINNER BY STEPHEN JACKSON ON FISHERS SUSPECT DEFENSE LAST YEAR
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I knew this would happen(excuses) if we happened to win. Typical Laker fans.
ohwell.gif

Ariza walked. Just accept it.

What i hate is when announcers like Van Gundy note that calls like that shouldn't be made at the end of the game. Foolishness!
smh.gif

If someone travels, they should call it. Luckily the staff decided to call that tonight and not let it go like usual in the NBA.
laugh.gif

Laker fans note he did not travel. Ok, fine. Ariza still missed the shot and we had the rebound. A foul was not committed on the play either.
So a L is what you would have received no matter what the decision. Put blame on Fisher for making a costly mistake & suspect defense throughout the game.I mean THAT many open 3's?
roll.gif

We played slightly better on the defensive end....not our typical night though...

A great game....Kobe is a monster, but too bad on this night he was playing SA!!!!
pimp.gif

Beating LA with their best makes me happy!
smile.gif

Especially when Ginobili is available to play. He wasn't 100%, but his unavailability is what cost us last year in the WCF. The difference with him thereis what is seen tonight.

PO

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'll have a response for everybody that quoted me later. But right now, I'm still celebrating!

It's like, Kobe knew BEFORE the game even started that the Lakers would lose tonight.

2ufzps9.jpg

And to think, I was *****ing about the Lakers being on tv so often. Shoot, if this is what happens from here on out whenever they play on national tv, I'm all for it.
happy.gif

You're life must be real pathetic to put so much negative energy towards one person who doesn't even know you exist.

Man that was some BS, but oh well, whatever lets Stern sleep at night.

Anybody notice Roger's follow through on that shot. He hit Fisher in the face. Unnatural shooting motion ring a bell? Suspension maybe?

Originally Posted by solefob

i thought the nba was supposed to call offensive fouls when the shooter sticks out his foot. This is why people don't watch the nba anymore because they focus on something for the first 2 weeks of the season then forget about it later

this game should have at least went to overtime or ended with ariza at the line.

yup word to d whistle from against the mavs ... i quit watching ball after that ... i got the nba package online and hardly watch ...
smh.gif
refs are terrible ...

laugh.gif
@ people trying to find ways to hate on kobe. dude made all the right plays, hit bigshots, and showed he's the most clutch player in the game. and on the second night of a back to back. bad plays by fisher and ariza and a big shot bymason.

the current lakers who i never again want to see in purple & gold list:

1. radman for his performance in the finals
2. fisher for just being bad at basketball

yeah he had a little bit of a resurgence last year, but he's just not that good/smart. he is a much worse player than the experts praise him to be. i thinkphil lets him do what he wants cause he's the elder statesman and a model citizen, but someone has got to call him out.

my grievances:

rarely shoots layups to make them; shoots them to get fouled instead.

same with screens. always looks to draw the illegal screen call instead of just fighting through them to stay with his man.

consistently shoots out of rhythm (inside-out dribble, pull-up) instead of making the right read.

and it always seems like he's the guy to break kobe's rhythm when he's on fire. kobe hits 3-4 shots in a row... then derek drives the lane orpasses to someone who isn't the reigning mvp.

why the %#+% are people getting at kobe when he brought us back?
and i dont blame the stupid refs it was our damn fault.
fisher i just hate him right now
and if i were kobe of course id be pist. winners want to win

Originally Posted by 531

sometimes you get the call, sometimes you don;t....y'all laker fans act like it only affects your team and yet you're 31-7.....gimme abreak......

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

531:
ERASCISM:

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro Spur Derek Fisher.
Fixed.

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom