Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Lakers lost?

Hooray!

pimp.gif

We comin' for that #1 spot!

One more thing, haters are once again in here like clockwork not talking bout you SHUGES, you're a regular
laugh.gif
. How bout you guys show up after a winmmmK?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Tony Romo collapsed in the locker room because of the loss. I don't know where u got your info from
You didn't catch the interview after the game?
I'll try and find a link, I saw it on TV.
What you expect him to say, he's not that emotional type of player on the outside but when in the huddles and locker room how you knowhe's not emotional about the lost.

Yes Kobe shows that he was angry but it just shows how much of a pre madonna he is.

Complaining about every call against him and when its in his favor he's okay by it.

Foul on Fish
laugh.gif
?? THERE WAS NO FOUL, THE JBA OFFICIALS GAVE THE GAME TOTHE SPURS
eyes.gif

Lakers playing well with injuries, I am just glad they are happening now, and not during the playoff run
pimp.gif

Lakers homers are bad, but some of y'all are 1000x times worse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only when the Lakers lose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only one who is consistantly there is Shuges, no matter what
laugh.gif

Y'all really expected a guy named Trevor to get a call?
laugh.gif

He walked. Plus he missed the shot.

I doubt 24 would've gotten that call. Mainly because there was not enough contact there to impede the shot.

Take your L's , Laker fans. This is their best loss of the season thus far.

solefob:
SHUGES:
I'll have a response for everybody that quoted me later. But right now, I'm still celebrating!

It's like, Kobe knew BEFORE the game even started that the Lakers would lose tonight.

2ufzps9.jpg

And to think, I was *****ing about the Lakers being on tv so often. Shoot, if this is what happens from here on out whenever they play on national tv, I'm all for it.
happy.gif

You're life must be real pathetic to put so much negative energy towards one person who doesn't even know you exist.
You're trying to personally insult ('Your life must be pretty athetic') a guy just because he hate a player who happen to be one ofyour favorite players, if not your favorite player.

How awesome is that?
roll.gif

Answer: not very
wink.gif

Don't even bother responding, dude. Talk about the game, or the players, or heck... anything sports related, but not who you think is pathetic or not onNT... because that would be pretty pathetic.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

What in the hell are you guys arguing about.

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro.

and why call a foul on that light bump (even though it was a foul, you don't call fouls late in games), and then call a travel on a no-travel, and ariza got fouled as well. where's the consistency?
sometimes you get the call, sometimes you don;t....y'all laker fans act like it only affects your team and yet you're 31-7.....gimme a break......
Well beating a team that you might see later in the playoffs can give a team confidence

I told you so "Check PAGE 3" Roger Mason does this practically ever close game.

Lakers should take this lost and see some positives out of it.

Powell has a real nice jumper and came up clutch.

Kobe can be dominant in many ways, whether its guarding Manu or involving teammates.

Also that Phil makes bad calls I don't know why he didn't draw up a play.

Everybody knew Kobe was going to be doubled in that final possession.

chitown4eva:
23ska909red02:
531:
ERASCISM:
What in the hell are you guys arguing about.

He gambled for a steal on the inbounds play when you are up 2 pts with :12 secs left in regulation on the road.

He was out of position, bumps the shooter, and you EXPECT THE REF TO SWALLOW HIS WHISTLE?

Do you guys curse at the toilet bowl when you see that the nuggets are not gold?

He lightly bumped the shooter, not enough to warrant a foul and that moded reaction from Roger Mason. dude flopps like a euro Spur Derek Fisher.
Fixed.
Fixed.
Touche.
laugh.gif

Why didn't Phil call a timeout? You know the Spurs will do everything possible to get the ball out of Kobe hands so you set up a play so he can somehow getthe ball back.

For those who said Ariza traveled, do you guys know how to count? He took 2 steps. Refs stole the game from us. End of story.

Bynum's defense is almost non existent

the lakers will not improve until dude stop worrying about his touches
2 plays that stuck to my head were when gino made a 3 point play and bynum could have blocked the shot but didnt do anything
and then he barely challenged gino on his 3 pt hit at the buzzer

I am not really worried about the spurs though. They needed some fluke 3 point play fouls and buzzer beaters + refs to beat a lakers team with 1 guard (fisherdoesnt count for obvious reasons)

Originally Posted by BCF06

I told you so "Check PAGE 3" Roger Mason does this practically ever close game.
yeah pop almost always call his number on situations like tonight, i remember the spurs-suns game and they had a similar play except parker drovethat game and kicked it to roger in the corner.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Why didn't Phil call a timeout? You know the Spurs will do everything possible to get the ball out of Kobe hands so you set up a play so he can somehow get the ball back.

none left

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Why didn't Phil call a timeout? You know the Spurs will do everything possible to get the ball out of Kobe hands so you set up a play so he can somehow get the ball back.

We were out of them.
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but we really missed Sasha in this game. Could've used him to take TP towards the end, and he's a MUCHbetter shooter than Ariza is.

Great game
smokin.gif

smh.gif
that's it i'm done with the NBA.

1) Obvious flop on Mason
smh.gif
If Fisher was behind him and supposedly bumped him, how can mason 'fall' backwards?!
2) There was obvious contact on Ariza, where was the foul?
3) Some players in the league take 4 to 5 steps, how can Ariza take 2 steps and be called for a travel? (though i will admit, his leg was shaking a bit on thefirst step).

Horrible officiating late in the game.

Fisher is an idiot for gambling to steal that pass to Roger Mason.

He should have let him catch the ball then contest the shot without fouling

Idiot play by Fisher

You know Laker fans can continue to make excuses about how the refs cost us the game tonight.

But really tonight what killed the Lakers tonight and cost them a L was horrible pick & roll defense, not closing out and giving Roger Mason, Matt Bonner,Manu Gibobili open the 3's all game tonight. I really had a bad feeling after Manu hit that crazy 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Ariza did the best job anyone could do guarding Tony Parker in the 4th quarter where he basically shut him down.

Also Duncan's crazy running baby hook shot in the final seconds was nuts. Dude didnt even have control of the ball and got lucky and chucked it up and itwent down for him. I don't know how many times I've seen Timmy do this to the Lakers in the clutch. Remember Fisher's 0.4 shot game in the 2004playoffs, that same game Duncan also hit a crazy fall away 20 foot shot with Shaq all over him before Fisher's miracle 0.4 shot during that game.

Originally Posted by solefob

You're life must be real pathetic to put so much negative energy towards one person who doesn't even know you exist.
Here's a twist... What's worse to YOU personally? A guy who walks up to you and says "I hate you solefob, you're a jerk and you suck and you're a +$$$%, etc, etc"... Or a guy who you have NO IDEA even exists,saying the same exact thing?

Which guy would be the more pathetic one for putting out negative energy?

Think about that for a sec...

edit:
Damn ska, you beat me to it.
laugh.gif

Firefox hang-up FTL!

Back
Top Bottom