Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

rockets taking the series ...and adelman's finally gettin his revenge on the lakers for that screw job they(REFS) did on the kings...yea i said it !!

I think brown and farmar should see a lot my time next game. Sad to say Fish can't keep up. Benga need some PT also.

Originally Posted by john mickens

rockets taking the series ...and adelman's finally gettin his revenge on the lakers for that screw job they(REFS) did on the kings...yea i said it !!

I kinda agree.

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by solefob

terrible officiating tonight. letting the rockets play their physical game but not allowing the lakers to be physical themselves calling all the ticky tack calls. the foul disparity throughout the game is a joke

i expect to see a lot more of this crying shortly after the game officially ends
its not crying, its just calling it how I see it. 24 fouls to 14 fouls with a perimeter superstar who has the ball in his hands a lot is a joke.
It is crying.
smh.gif

When all your perimeter superstar is doing is shooting why is it terrible officiating?

Unbelievable.

The WHOLE team played like HORRIBLE, and Laker fans STILL blame the refs. WOW.

The refs didnt lose this game. Look at your team right now, they are playing with NO passion whatsoever.

Take the loss. Y'all got BEAT tonight, Period.

i love how the laker "fans" are talking about how its over and blame this person that WE LOST its 1 game let the Houston have it we played bad now wefocus on the next game cause this was just bad

Phil needs to give Andrew and Shannon or Farmar more minutes.

Derek is too slow to keep up with Aaron Brooks and Andrew played well but saw limited time after.

Lets go H-TOWN allday takin homecourt from these boys... And to let yall know yall played like trash cuz of the D that was allover yall...

I blame Phil for leaving Fisher in, Odom and Pau for not showing up and Kobe for playing like an idiot. Onto game 2.

One last thing, PHIL PLEASE KEEP BYNUM IN THE GAME!!! In case you don't realize that Houston has a legit center and Pau plays like a freaking girl andcan't guard a paper figure.

Damn first the Rockets steal game 1 in Portland, then steal game 1 in LA.

Watch out Lakers, this series might be a problem for your team.

If I'm Phil I start Farmar next game and bring Powell of the bench before Odom. Light a fire under some people's +!#*% and tell them that if theydon't perform they don't play.

why phil dont play bynum? why why why and why? he playing way better than the soft %+! Pau. And fisher cant star next game, dude need to retire seriously.Houston play well tonight, they deserved to win.
P.S: lmao hahahahaha Yao interview is so funny hahaha

This dude Yao Ming is SO cool.

His english is
eek.gif
much improved. You can tell he be around black folk
laugh.gif

Tough TOUGH performance by H-town tonight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom