Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by blackxme

Some how I knew all these Laker fans would come in here and make up excuse if they lost. So you're rusty, so kobe is sick, the officiating was bad...just shut the hell up.
The Rockets did what they needed to do to win. Point blank. And quite frankly we didn't play that great of a game. We had way too many turnovers on key possessions and
we missed some shots we normally make.
I'm sure as hell not. I guarantee you that if the Lakeshow won, half you dudes would be complaining too.
No, not really. What would I have to complain about. Aren't the Lakers the better team? Aren't they supposed to beat our brains in?Aren't the Rockets just some bums?

Yao is a mutha $@#!#% beast

Brooks just killed Fisher...We need to play Farmar more this series

Let's hope they come out focused in Game 2

Everybody and their mama bet heavy on the Lakers tonight
smh.gif

I have to give Rick Adlmen (sp?) props.

He exploited the miss match with Brooks.

He called a time outs right when the team needed them.

The D was great.

Rockets did a great job.

Let's see what happens Wed.

I really see the lakers winning game 2 but game 3 is what worries me. Them H town fans are going to be hype

Good job holding on to the lead in the 4th by the Rockets. Yao is determined to win, Im glad to see him step it up this series so far. Enjoy the win Rockets,now lets get ready for game 2

LA FAKERS!! EVERY DAY THAT KOBE LOSES IS A GOOD DAY!!
smile.gif

Sorry, just gotta celebrate while I can. Hopefully Kobe's got the swine flu (lol just kidding).

Phil just brought up a great point. The more minutes he plays the worse he'll be for the rest of the series.

im so confused as to what i just watched.

did pau post up?
why was bynum not playing in the fourth?
where was odom?
where was ariza?
how come houston can bump and grab players on the wing? hasnt "hand checking" been illegal for years now?

and please dont say "great defense stopped them", 70% of the shots they missed were UNCONTESTED from start to finish.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Everybody and their mama bet heavy on the Lakers tonight
smh.gif

except me sucker....i took houston twice during the season and their 4th qtr meltdowns killed me....i needed revenge
laugh.gif
and the lakers fans are complainingbut i must say that the bulls fans were worse.....they're just sad

poor game by the lakers. our frontcourt played like they did vs the celtics in the finals. a lucky win for the rockets. the way we played tonight, we shouldhave lost by more.

it's only one game lakers fans. we'll bounce right back up.

shannon brown deserves more minutes i might add.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Phil just brought up a great point. The more minutes he plays the worse he'll be for the rest of the series.

grin.gif
you did see the portland series didn't you? dude played like 40minutes in all but 2 games

tmoney85 wrote:
im so confused as to what i just watched.

did pau post up?
why was bynum not playing in the fourth?
where was odom?
where was ariza?

and please dont say "great defense stopped them", 70% of the shots they missed were UNCONTESTED from start to finish.

To answer your questions...

1. No. He took shots that he should make but didn't.
2. Phil is playing terrible mind games with Bynum.
3. I really think Odom got used to starting and it affected his play.
4. Ariza was doing great work in the first half. Just couldn't hit shots in the second.

If 1 and 4 change next game we will win.

Back
Top Bottom