*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

if you got the order confirmation e-mail then you got your pair. Just b/c you haven't gotten the shipping # yet doesn't mean you didn't get them or should be worried. You will get it in due time. Why are you so worried? If you didn't try to scam more than one pair then you should have nothing to worry about. Everyone needs to relax. you will get your shoes.

So are they officialy sold out?If they cancel double orders on the same credit card will they restock those online?I'm so heated >:
mad.gif
,I spent more than a day trying to get these and nothing.Somebody hook me up with a sz 7.5-9 man.I really wanted these.So will they restock them if they cancel other people's orders?

Also,Can someone please give me the nunber for Nike or Jordan Brand.The number to get in touch with them about these Laser 4s.Thanks. :wink:
wink.gif

REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

^ They're not sold out completely...but they're out of the good sizes. I just checked and they have sizes 13.5, 15, 16, 17, and 18.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

Quote:
Also,Can someone please give me the nunber for Nike or Jordan Brand.The number to get in touch with them about these Laser 4s.Thanks.
Jumpman 23's Number- 1-866-JUMPMAN

Nike's Number- 1-800-806-6453

Call Nike.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

So are they officialy sold out?If they cancel double orders on the same credit card will they restock those online?I'm so heated ,I spent more than a day trying to get these and nothing.Somebody hook me up with a sz 7.5-9 man.I really wanted these.So will they restock them if they cancel other people's orders?

Also,Can someone please give me the nunber for Nike or Jordan Brand.The number to get in touch with them about these Laser 4s.Thanks.
REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

since I got my sz 11 lasers ima sell my size 11 og fire reds. Sad but need that og fire red money to pay for these lasers. Yall kno how to reach me :wink:
wink.gif

AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

I got a "shipped" email yesterday, but the tracking number still doesn't work.

I don't understand how people on ebay can sell something they don't even have. I see a lot of "Help NT! I've been frauded LOL" posts in the next few weeks.

I ordered Saturday at 6:30 pm with Ground shipping.

Shipping Confirmation

May 16, 2005

AJ,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o********

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1ZE*************

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

Quote:
i just talked to a nike rep and he told me not to worry because the packages will not be shipped until thursday or friday and thats why everyone doesnt have their tracking info.

Don't always trust NDC Reps, if the package is already assigned a tracking it is going out within the next 24 hours.

NDC/Jordan Brand has probably 6000+ orders for these and probably have not processed them all yet. That is why some have the tracking # and others not.

tracking info is not going to work until ups put it into their systems which is normally done at night,.......
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

anyone here notice how MONTEMEX posted? dude who stole retro cards and hasnt posted in like a yr.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

Are you sure they're restocking back on the site? All I see are sizes 13.5, 15, 16, 17, and 18

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

I need 8-10, Can anyone please post a direct link

Im in the store and all they have is 13.5+

Hopefully more can pop up....
[table][tr][td]AIM: Russoull [/td][td]E-Mail: [email protected] [/td][/tr][/table]​

Back
Top Bottom