Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by outkast9984

its not like the cavs are long ways away...so i dont see what the problem is..
Yeah we are.  The entire roster was built to win NOW (to cater to Bron's needs for better or for worse).  The majority of the roster is old as #%+$/goes Casper come playoff time.  We didn't even get to the Conference Finals.  We have no cap space.  The owner has to pay 20 million + in luxury tax to the NBA for this season alone.

With the right system/coaching, this roster could get it have gotten it done.
If Bron was truly himself, I agree.

Looking into next year though, say our roster is hypothetically EXACTLY the same, you honestly believe we could win it all just with a coach change?  If so, what realistic coach?  I personally don't see it...at all.

So if the Bulls don't get LeBron and end up with Amare and Joe Johnson,will we see you on your regular NT name or still on the back up?
laugh.gif

Yeah we are.  The entire roster was built to win NOW (to cater to Bron's needs for better or for worse).  The majority of the roster is old as #%+$/goes Casper come playoff time.  We didn't even get to the Conference Finals.  We have no cap space.  The owner has to pay 20 million + in luxury tax to the NBA for this season alone.

i kind of see what you are saying but lets be honest if he goes elsewhere he isnt going to get any closer...you dont look good for 82 games and all over a sudden just die in a series...something happened.... they didnt look the same... it seemed like everyone quit...shaq comes off the books and that should help they have some nice pieces...they need to find a good post player... may be get david lee in there or something...but going to the knicks or bulls isnt going to get him a ring for sure.. i think he needs to finish what he started in cleveland and bring him the chip... i mean its not always going to be wonderful so i think he should weather the storm and work that much harder to get that championship...i guess i believe great players should stay on one team but hey thats just me....you dont just pack your stuff and leave when things get tough

How is he supposed to have faith in the upper managment to get him the pieces? They've been saying that for years and have made all the wrong moves. The coach restricts their play and you have a bunch of people who disappear in the playoffs. When does he say enough is enough? If not after seven years, then when. It's been tough since he got there, it's not just this postseason failure that makes him leave. This is just the proverbial straw that breaks his back.

Originally Posted by Proshares

So if the Bulls don't get LeBron and end up with Amare and Joe Johnson, will we see you on your regular NT name or still on the back up?

I dont think I would appreciate that much... I would live but still.

you can stick "loyalty" up your @%+.

i'm loyal to me, my family, and a few very close friends. that's it. you can throw that word around to guilt trip him, but i doubt it works. he was there for SEVEN years!

Still hoping LeBron can somehow end up in Dallas. Bron + Dirk = instant 3 championships.

Is I Noah Dentist your back up name Cake? Because that's what I was referring to...

Nah definitely isn't... I was just speaking on that because a few people has packaged those together quite a few times this year.

Unless I get banned you'll never see me post under anything other than CAKE.

Nah definitely isn't... I was just speaking on that because a few people has packaged those together quite a few times this year.

Oh, I was just throwing that out there as a hypothetical
laugh.gif

i kind of see what you are saying but lets be honest if he goes elsewhere he isnt going to get any closer...you dont look good for 82 games and all over a sudden just die in a series...something happened.... they didnt look the same... it seemed like everyone quit...shaq comes off the books and that should help they have some nice pieces...they need to find a good post player... may be get david lee in there or something...but going to the knicks or bulls isnt going to get him a ring for sure.. i think he needs to finish what he started in cleveland and bring him the chip... i mean its not always going to be wonderful so i think he should weather the storm and work that much harder to get that championship...i guess i believe great players should stay on one team but hey thats just me....you dont just pack your stuff and leave when things get tough

Good post.

They aren't far, just get a few people switched out.
you can stick "loyalty" up your @%+.
laugh.gif
Seems like something you'd try.
i'm loyal to me, my family, and a few very close friends. that's it. you can throw that word around to guilt trip him, but i doubt it works. he was there for SEVEN years!
Yeah He was there for 7 years but building a championship team takes time. Not to mention a dynasty. Also lets not act like He made all the right moves either.

Isn't it possible for him to say "look, I'll take less money for a few years, if we can get these players"?

Management has made dummy moves though. Shaq, Ben Wallace, etc.

so just so we are on the same page....

knicks fans are delusional idiots for expecting lebron to end up in NYC with another guy.

And the bulls fans are down to earth, humble, and have the best team ever created specifically for lebron to be a part of. Plus Deng is being traded for a top 15 player.

is that about right? oh and the bulls coach> D'antoni

oh and lebron should never be allowed to leave the state of Ohio because his mother happened to pop him out there. He should re-sign with the cavs for 1 dollar. that way the cavs can get Bosh or Amare. Never mind the fact that they kept JJ Hickson over getting Amare.

Actually lebron should pay the team for the privilege of playing on the cavs

Lebron in highland park lookin at cribs
friend said he heard it on afternoon saloon ESPN radio

anyone else in Chicago know about this ?

ill be really happy if lebron doesnt go to new york...knicks fans have been sure he is going there for 2 years now and i have no idea why...if hes smart he stays in cleveland or bolts to the bulls....knicks arent winning anytime soonand im sure lebron doesnt want to wait 3 more years to win..bulls have a good squad but does lebron really wanna be in MJs shadow? he has to realize if he goes there then there will be a lot of pressure to live up to what michael did and it has potential to get ugly... he just needs to man up and stay in cleveland and build his own legacy just like michael and kobe have done..its not like the cavs are long ways away... they may be a coach and a player or 2 away....they arent horrible so i dont see what the problem is..
Good post.

The only thing I question is Lebron's desire to win. His career has been a highlight reel of theatrics, drama, speculation, and finally good regular season basketball. Everything short of winning a title. That's the only thing he hasn't shown me yet, the desire to win.

It sucks to. I want to be a fan of him SO BAD. One of the greatest players of our Generation and I can't bring myself to like him because he has a loser attitude, exhibited just recently against Boston. Couple that with the bad attitude, cockyness, and sense of entitlement before wining any piece of hardware whatsoever and you have what is now lebron james.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Originally Posted by DubA169

knicks fans are delusional idiots for expecting lebron to end up in NYC with another guy.

And the bulls fans are down to earth, humble, and have the best team ever created specifically for lebron to be a part of. Plus Deng is being traded for a top 15 player.

Clearly.......What it boils down to is no one knows where he is going, however to say that the bulls are by far and away the best fit and there's absolutely no way he's going anywhere else....well.....can I ask you to stop with the oxy's and seek help?

So if the Bulls don't get LeBron and end up with Amare and Joe Johnson, will we see you on your regular NT name or still on the back up?

on a new screen name

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Lebron in highland park lookin at cribs
friend said he heard it on afternoon saloon ESPN radio

laugh.gif

oh and lebron should never be allowed to leave the state of Ohio because his mother happened to pop him out there. He should re-sign with the cavs for 1 dollar. that way the cavs can get Bosh or Amare. Never mind the fact that they kept JJ Hickson over getting Amare.

Hmm, OK. Me personally, I'd expect a little more loyalty, but that's just me.

[emoji]174[/emoji] This all seems like Cleveland is the Boyfriend who wasn't perfect but was a overall good dude who wanted to marry a girl (Lebron). And the Girlfriend doesn't want to settle down because her heart in another place. A place where she has more opportunity to live the lavish life of a Queen. The Queen could decide to stay with the potential great husband, or she can go with the guy with many wives.

Somebody send this to Skip Bayless. He can use this.

Originally Posted by DubA169

You just sound real salllty
laugh.gif

..you ain't doing nothing but making team NYK look bad fam, fallback.

This LeBron-Cleveland situation unraveling into a real life 500 Days of Summer. LeBron is Summer and Cleveland is Tom.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

.....he hasn't made a decision much less started looking for property in the middle of May.

(and there were other rumors about him house hunting in Westchester county this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom