Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by acidicality

Coming down to three teams to me: Nets, Bulls, and Cavs
pretty much ... i said it would be the Nets about 6 months ago and i still think they are the front runners ...

You gotta be OUT OF YOUR MIND to think the best player in the NBA will go to the worst team in the NBA. In Newark at that.

Maybe next FA...Jay-Z's money and friendship can't buy you wins.

My guess is this:

50% Cleveland.
25% Chicago.
25% New York.

Respectively.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LEGENDARY SHOOP... Brilliant 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. Some sketchy $#%@ just happened. J.A. Adande tweeted about how the NBA store may be giving hints and posted a link of a LeBron James #6 Chicago Bulls replica.

They removed it.

I tried to print screen and when I pushed THE button to capture the screenshot, it refreshed to Google.
smh.gif
eek.gif

Some shady $#%@ going on.

Your Search for "4055669" found [
alien.gif
items

eyes.gif

bulls6.jpg

laugh.gif

lol excellent gif, but to me i feel lebron should stay, and the cavs should get bosh, do away with shaq and z, they too old, get a young mobile center to back up varejao, and drop jamison.
PG - Moe
G - Parker
SF - Bron
PF - Bosh
C - Varejao
= Championship

So if Lebron signs with the NETS

and the NETS move to Brooklyn

Nets = Lakers
Knicks = Clippers

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

lol excellent gif, but to me i feel lebron should stay, and the cavs should get bosh, do away with shaq and z, they too old, get a young mobile center to back up varejao, and drop jamison.
PG - Moe
G - Parker
SF - Bron
PF - Bosh
C - Varejao
= Championship
Sike, Bosh isn't the answer to your problems.

laugh.gif
@ the hate on the Nets

to me we just didnt have the coaching nor the right direction with our team but i think 2010 is gunna be a huge turn around for us w/ or w/o LBJ

Originally Posted by Kookcle

So if Lebron signs with the NETS

and the NETS move to Brooklyn

Nets = Lakers
Knicks = Clippers

nerd.gif

Nah. I don't think people understand how deep-seated knick fandom is in people who've lived in new york all their life. (attention starved celebrities don't count)

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

laugh.gif
@ the hate on the Nets

to me we just didnt have the coaching nor the right direction with our team but i think 2010 is gunna be a huge turn around for us w/ or w/o LBJ
Well, you can only go up from here...

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

His BBall camp starts on the 5th and Bucher reported he has informed teams that a decision will be made before then.
That means that he has pretty much already decided where he's going.

The rest of these proceedings are a formality.

Don't y'all think this benefits the Cavs?
I mean.. I find it hard to believe he would say he's leaving then expect to go to his camp and not think he would get $#+$ and be razzed on the whole time. 
grin.gif

We shall see though.

I have said this before...I think this is the BEST time for him to bounce if he chooses.  I think we all just need to imagine ourselves as Bron right now.. Would you leave your hometown whom you promised to bring a title too and failed to do so?  Akron is his home, not Cleveland but I think you guys don't understand.  The cities are like 30 minutes away.  I know because I live on Akron's campus, and drive from there to the Q a whole lot during the season  It's not like it's a few hour drive.  They right there.  He leaves he lets Akron down as well.  

All in all...I think in his mind he wants to leave, but in his heart he feels he has to stay.

BUT. If he's all about titles and rings he is a FOOL for not wanting to go to the Chi to play with Bosh & Rose.  MIA with Wade & Bosh or any other scenario.  

He is in a VERY VERY difficult spot. 

NT FAM don't go killin' my dude and my team if he re-signs 
happy.gif

lol you really don't know that . stay away with that *%!*#*## youre not his daughter none of that 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Russian billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov will pitch his global vision, showing James the vast network his resources reach, including Russia, Brooklyn, China, a network that could make him a billionaire. Hip-hop mogul and longtime James friend Jay-Z will propose James' own clothing line plus a new fragrance, as well as opportunities in entertainment.

0c82557e4c6c4d134b26c42abddaad80947cbef.jpg

- Jigga cant come any better than that? this is LeBron James he's already grossed in the 100's of millions years ago, not some broke hood dude thats never had anything (Beans? State Property??)

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that gif.

Whose the dude that comes on after D'Antoni?

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ that gif.

Whose the dude that comes on after D'Antoni?
The coach for Chicago I think. Tom Thibodeau
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif
Damn Jigga that's a pretty pathetic pitch.

Jigga aint pitch no corny $$+ like that, hell they can break bread together regardless of if Bron play for him. That's some corny media speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom